Sold / Found Big sale...56k beware

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
E-maxx roll cage and body.
Pics of the body to come soon….good masking job but all the detail was hidden in the colors (you’ll see)….like new used on shelf only….roll cage is also like new you need to drill 2 holes in the chassis for the center mounts…easy to do…..$50 / obo shipped for both….…..Price drop $40 bucks shipped ….

DSC00290-1.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00294-1.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

Pro-line road rages like new….chrome rims with 14mm hexes….I got the 23mm hubs right after I got these and they’ve sat since…..SOLD….

40 series bowties on dish rims...standard T-maxx 14mm hexes...literally used one day, track only(I forgot I had these) 50 shipped....….…..Price drop $40 bucks shipped ….

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

ray-tec temp gun used but works perfect….…..SOLD….
…..with case/holster

35 without...the one in plastic IS NOT NEW.....I just put it in there so it would be safe in the droor......….…..SOLD….

most of an associated starter box……there’s most if not all of the hardware in that paper towel….looks like is all there but I have no interest in rebuilding it…..$25 / obo shipped....the motor and wheel alone are worth it if you have an AE or Dynamite box...they are interchangealbe….…..Price drop $20 bucks shipped ….

DSC00299.jpg

Integy battery discharge / cell equalizer tray with built in cooling fan/ spare bulbs….$35 / obo shipped....….…..Price drop $30 bucks shipped ….

DSC00302.jpg

Integy MSR4 piggyback shocks for E or T –maxx…full set 4 stiff springs 4 medium springs…I forget the oil but they are stiff…..like new….light scratches from storage…….…..SOLD….

Novak XRS ESC 25 each shipped 40 for both….one left 20 shipped

DSC00085.jpg

RC12L3 with cnc front arms and bulkheads (not sure what brand)….rear pod should be cleaned but other than that it’s ready to drop motor / esc in and rock…evil fast with pretty much any motor you put in them…100 shipped everything in pics…..SOLD….

Nitro TC3 with spares…2 sets of spinner wheels (extra set not in pic but are included, great shape too no run time on one set little runtime on other set)….everything in pics …..SOLD….

Electric Rustler 75 shipped…fixed the cvd already…has Forward only ESC in it and stock class motor…..few upgrades fun truck…

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Mini-T parts cars…loads of aluminum….everything in pics ….…..SOLD….

2 trinity mini monster motors one was mounted and one set of mount holes are stripped…motor in bag is new….….…..SOLD….

Wheels...1/10 scale touring.....40 bucks for all...5 complete sets and a bunch of pairs and triples...you won't run out of parking lot bashing wheels for a year

…..SOLD….
...5 complete sets and a bunch of pairs and triples...you won't run out of parking lot bashing wheels for a year

Pimp rims fo yo ride....spinner caps too ….…..SOLD….

T-maxx stock parts everything in pics and 2 diff gears as well (not pictured)....…..SOLD….

Fantom .27 engine for parts.....you CAN get both of these sleeves pinched and rebuild this engine...it was the most ridiculous mill I've ever run but the sleeves relieved after 10 tanks...both sleeves same thing...the mill was pickled and I just took it all out and cleaned it to decide what to do with it...sell it......30 shipped with motor saver A/F and OFNA 4 shoe flywheel....I can take more pics of the parts if you want but the flywheel and motor saver alone are worth the 30 bucks.......the engine is clean and ALL the parts are there.....….…..Price drop $25 bucks shipped ….

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

DSC00312.jpg

Last edited:
Is the RX in the MINI T an 75MHZ FM RX? 3 channell or two?would ya sell the RX in the MINI T?

sorry jon..it's AM...but I do have a few futaba FM and a few JR FM RRXs I could sell ya...and I'll work that clear 200mm body into it if you are still interested....

interested in the rustler....let me reseach a couple questions i have first....

Sorry plaid but I need it to be compatible with my M8 75MHz FM or a Spektrum RX. I would pick the body up but I don't have the NTC3 anymore...

there's pics in my first post of them....I'll send em tonight I can't seem to connect to my e-mail server right now....

Sorry, I thought the 14mm chrome rims had different tires on them

nope those wheels just like that....no stripped hubs....

More Stuff Added....

Monkey man got a PM...

Charlie I have a few people now asking about some of the stuff you were interested in...Please let me know soon if you are interested so I can

will u take 25 shipped for the Fantom .27 engine

sure thing man....
YGPM

Last edited:
are all 1/10 touring car sets gone?

racer the rims are green

jonser I may have more buried in my boxes o stuff....do you need race sets or just bashing sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back