Best Stadium

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash-R.C

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm trying to decide what stadium to get. I'm looking at the RC10-GT, XXX-NT or the Nitrom Rustler. Theyt are all the same price and I want to know which is the most durable, good aftermarket parts and is reliable. I am also looking at the quality of the buggy. I will be doing bashing and racing on the occasion. I will probably just bash at the begining and I will probably start racing over time.

What should I get and Why?

Steve:sniper:

your joking right. imo there is only one stadium truck in the world , the xxxnt ade,best stAdium truck on the market. the ready to run would be the best choice for some one that is only going to race ocassionaly, the reason being is it is more durable. the reason i would recommend the xxxnt is it is it has got to be the most tunable truck i have ever seen. the way it handles is amazing :stickup:

Last edited:
Ya I heard that it is one amazing truck.

Steve

I love the rustler is as sweet hop-ups fast as hell and with a few upgrades your uo there. I say go rustler, It is by far the most durable ST out there.

i would have to go with the RC10GT - i love mine, and it is just amazingly well balanced - also seems to win every national race out there...hmmmm.
------
Notice that each truck got one vote? what this means - is that it is a personal preference. If u want to race - go with either the xxxnt or the rc10gt. the rustler isnt legal for racing, and if it was, it would get spanked.

if u want to just bash - go with the rustler, it is strong as hell, and has plenty of aftermarket support.

Why wouldn't the Rustler be leagel to race. It's a .15 engine?

isnt the 2.5 known as a 'big block .15'

plus - i am also fairlt sure that it is an outlaw because of porting.

i know at my local track during ROAR events, they dont allow that mill to be used

The trx 2.5 is a small block, most places will let you use it for club level racing but just nothing serious roar events are .12 only so thats why you can't use it for that.

OK now back to the thread

I say go with the xxxnt I absolutely love mine, the is a lot of aftermarket support but you dont really need it plus the truck handles so good its rediculous

ill go with that twiztid - i agree with ya on the Losi- i have the RC10gt which is also awesome, and i love it - i would be just as happy with the losi though

[shadow=yellow][move]RC10GT[/move][/shadow]

Last edited:
Ya I guess its personal.

Steve

if your a basher get xxxnt and order aluminum parts from rctrix.com if a racer get rc10gt or xxxnt can't go wrong with either

What are the main differences between the 2 trucks?

I think the Rc10gt is the best choice for a beginer, parts are easy to get, the truck is very easy to work on,Tons of Hop ups, and best of all Put a set of RPM a-arms on an you have the most duable truck out there.

Once you've learned how to drive a truck a little better you can move up to the more Race only models,
I have the Mugen MST-1 very similar to the xxx-nt but with a few differances, It handles great just like the Losi

rc10gt, xxx-nt, mst-1,, I wouldn't waste my money on anything else,, Good luck

The Rustler is a bashing truck. Period.

The XXX-NT and the RC10GT are the race legal trucks of choice. Both are great trucks. XXX-NT is supposedly a little more bashing-durable and the RC10GT is a little more (legal) race-winning.

EB

this is kind of an old post...i wonder if flash ever got a truck.
i dont think I've seen him on here lately.

Originally posted by elburro
The Rustler is a bashing truck. Period.
EB
NOT TRUE!
I dont think anyone should comment on what they think or what they heard. This thread should be all from experience. Now about the choices. The XXXNT is known for being the weakest outta the three so that means that youll have to upgrade a little before you bash. I say rustler like mayhem becuase it is a basher/racer. I WIN races at my track. I can kick XXXNT's asses and also RC10GT's too. I even beat a Factory Team once. The rustler Just doesn't handle good becuase of two things-Weight and power. I think we all can appreciate the power, so we just should get rid of weight right? If you get the CF upper panel and some lighter shock towers and A-Arms, you got a serious racer on your hands.

I am still around somewhere. I got a Savage and am going to buy a GT soon.

Steve

Whatever you get don't buy duratraxx there crap!!!!, afterbuying my first stadium truck and having to do it over I would get the rustler, alot faster and alot more fun.

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen

NOT TRUE!
I dont think anyone should comment on what they think or what they heard. This thread should be all from experience. Now about the choices. The XXXNT is known for being the weakest outta the three so that means that youll have to upgrade a little before you bash. I say rustler like mayhem becuase it is a basher/racer. I WIN races at my track. I can kick XXXNT's asses and also RC10GT's too. I even beat a Factory Team once. The rustler Just doesn't handle good becuase of two things-Weight and power. I think we all can appreciate the power, so we just should get rid of weight right? If you get the CF upper panel and some lighter shock towers and A-Arms, you got a serious racer on your hands.

First, I've owned a Rustler. Great basher, boring racer (for me). Too fast out of the box. Theres was no class to fit it into. What good is winning a race with a 50MPH model when you know most everyone else is gonna top out at like 45MPH? I hadda go race with the 1/10 on-road guys just to get decent competition. Just didn't work for me.

I did like doing wheelies and burning rubber with it though. :) I eventually went with an RC10GT. I might have bought a Losi but the kit was out of my price range at the time so I didnt really consider it much. Not sure I even remember which kit it was.

Peace,

EB

Back