Basket case Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow bummer dude, you just got that thing not too long ago!

I put a nice coat of black RTV on the crack, should be good to go!

A little update....

RTV is NOT good for body repairs, it instantly tore. I finally found some goop and used a scrap piece of lexan to make a repair, it's not pretty but it looks like it will hold for a while.

Last time I ran this truck I broke the drive cup on the rear of the tranny and slung the rear dogbone, front wheel drive doesn't work well LOL. I have a new cup, grub screws, and brake pads on the way. Now that school is out and theres no more spring training (football) going on I might have time to run it, it still hasn't seen a half gallon of fuel yet!

Now that is a bad motor scooter! Very well done brother, kudos.
And I agree them Ofna JP pipes are great performers.

Now that is a bad motor scooter! Very well done brother, kudos.
And I agree them Ofna JP pipes are great performers.

Two pipes I'd like to try are Buku and JP. For no other reason than I like trying new things and have heard nice feedback about both brand of pipes. They are mainly torque pipes, no? I might convert my F4.6 to bump box (and use an extra engine for different vehicles) so would like to try one of those pipes. Suggestions for that engine?

Back