Bad day

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Bad day at work today. Was in a pursuit, car pulled in front of me, had to take evasive action. Popping a pain pill, going to bed.

fb4b1d68.jpg

Hope you heal fast and can get back out there to serve and protect.

Looks like whatever it was must have been pretty solid. Hope you're not too banged up!

P.S. Your headlights are on.

Yea. I'm pretty banged up. Right leg is f'd, hands and head all cut up. Even though I had my seatbelt on I still put my head into the windshield.

Damn Bro.... that looked like a hard impact! Hope you get back on your feet soon!

That looks like it sucked, I see some yellow paint wtf did you hit?

Get well quick bro!

Quit being a drama queen, princess, that will buff out :hehe:

J/K James, glad to hear you are ok, that looks like a serious impact, you're gonna be sore for a while. Hope ya feel better soon.

was it one of those big yellow concrete poles they have sticking out of the ground which protect electric boxes or other stuff?

How bad is your leg?

Damn Alpine, I hate to hear that man. I wouldn't have your job for any amount of money, you guys truly don't get the respect, or the pay you deserve. Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

Gladd you are here to tell the story... get well soon dude!!!

Oh, man. It looks like you hit an immovable object.
Long hot soaks will do wonders for you. Hope you heal quickly.

Might have hit that hole Pete hit lol.

How often does a cop rig get totalled?

Thanks guys. Actually hit the corner of a building. Pretty fast too. Units get wrecked/totaled on a fairly regular basis. In a department the size of mine, I'd say at least a couple a month. I wish they would consider a better handling vehicle. These new "sports cars" that are coming out, light weight, great cornering ability, high powered low cylinder vehicles, are really starting to give criminals the edge. Especially if itsnstolen, and the dude is driving like he stole it.
The airbag deployed but somehow I still managed to get through the windshield a lil bit.
My leg is pretty bad. Lots of deep bruising, sprained knee and hip and some small chips on the bone in my right knee. Neck is pretty stiff, but the pain killers and muscle relaxers are doing theirnjob there. Heads a lil swollen, but the gash fortunately wasn't very deepvso no stitches were required.
The dr at the hospital took one look at the pictured of the scene, then at me and said "I don't believe in god, but I know that that St. Michael medal around your neck is the only reason that you are still alive. Right now." that was pretty powerful stuff to me. Ok going back to sleep, I'll update y'all as I get info.

This is why you should be able to just shoot someone when they run from the law! Hope your feeling better soon Alpine!

Might have hit that hole Pete hit lol.

Your a funny guy...NOT lol

Wow that sucks man! Hope you get better soon! At least your job has to pay for it I guess...

female pee pee. Walk it off...

Just kidding. That looks pretty mean. Hope the bumps and bruises go away quick. Glad you're mostly ok though.

Back