ATTN All RCNT Members 21 & Over!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What is your College Education Level?

• Graduate Degree

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Bachelors Degree

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Associates Degree

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Currently Attending (JR or SR only)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Did Not Attend College

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here here!! Good form Christian!!:clap:

As Christian and some others have said, you are NOT a looser just because you dont have any college degrees.

It has always been my contention that a college degree only helps you to get in the door for the interview. Its what YOU do, how YOU handle yourself, what YOU know that will get you to whatever heights you wish to acheive.

Originally posted by LesWV
No college.
Graduated High School at 8:00 pm on a Friday night in 1980. Was in Boot Camp Monday morning at 4:30 am. Spent six years in the Army as a helicopter crewman.

1987 I became a CATV sub contractor doing splicing work and installs.

1990. I started my own Wire Service company which I mostly did wire removal for CSX and Northfork & Southern Railroads. Which took me and my men all over the eastern US.

1998. Sold out to another company that made an offer to good to pass up. Moved to NC and went to work as a Furnace operator for a brass foundry that supplies Ball valves for a wide market.

2001. Moved to WV. went to work for Toyota machining Crank shafts for V6 engines.

2002. Bought 50% of a Hobby Shop from a guy that retired. Don't ask.. :contract: I only visit it twice a month to check the books and approve inventory restocking orders.

2003. Retired myself and started a small landscaping company to have something to do.

People find it a little odd that I got rid of 99% of our RC models and stuff and then end up owning half of a hobby shop..

The "bobs" say your hired. Deffinetly management material.

College:

BS in Music (Berklee College of Music Boston,MA)

a separate 2 year degree in music also

2 year degree in electronic engineering

Yes count em thats 3 separate pieces of paper....

But I work in the IT field LOL