Associated T4.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This kid at my school wants to sell me a Associated T4 stadium truck. Anyone have one how good are they. I'm thinking of picking it up for my dad so he can drive with me when I'm messing around with my mini. He wants 100$ for the truck, controller, servos, charger, and pretty much everything he has for it. It sounds to good to be true to me but I just want to make shure if my dad clips a curb or something its not going to blow parts everywhere. What do you guys think?

Bryson

P.S. Holy Crap I was just browsing around on castlecreatios web site and if i put lipos on my mini with the competition package it will do 40mph. Thats double what it dose now.

I own a T4 and it is a great truck. I am very impressed with it so far. I have the Factory Team Truck, but that really doesn't make a whole lot of difference. The T4 is a really nice truck with alot of potential in the upgrading department. I have a Novak 6.5 BL system in mine, and it is unbelievable! If the truck is in good shape.... for $100 I would buy it. I think it is a great deal.

Tom

100$ thats a steal with all that stuff I had a factory team b4 the novak ss5800 brushless system in it, it was by far one of my favorite cars. I regret selling it, it was bullet proof I never had one problem with that car or the electronics.

That deal fell threw. I'm working on a sport maxx and mini combo for 100 now.

Bryson

Back