Are you ready for some Football?!?!?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday night football.... GO BEAAAARS!!!
Come oooon.. at least a point against the fudge packers. :flaming:

i dunno scummer - although the packers are looking pretty sad this year - they always seem to come out ahead with the bears

Well... NA... what can i do... i'm not a cubs fan.. the bulls suck too since Jordan left. So i need to be positive about the Bears winning :)
On a side note, Schumacher almost has its Formula 1 championship, so at least something to smile about as a german :)

Thomas

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Hey Christian:

EAGLES - 23

BILLS - 13

Thanks NA, I was going to bring this up myself, but you did it for me. About time the Eagles got a win, I was beginning to think instead of playing towards the superbowl that they were playing for first pick in the draft.

Originally posted by Scummer

On a side note, Schumacher almost has its Formula 1 championship, so at least something to smile about as a german :)

Go Kimi !!! Boo Michael , lol

Originally posted by NCNitro

I was beginning to think instead of playing towards the superbowl that they were playing for first pick in the draft.

Dude - thats pretty funny.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict

Go Kimi !!! Boo Michael , lol

I think after Schumacer retires there are going to be some great fights between Alonso and Kimi. Both are young and very good drivers.

Thomas

Told ya the niners would get the poop kicked out of them.

ahhhhhhhhhhh the boys won...ok ok...it was only the 0 and 3 jets but hey its still a hash in the win column right?....go cowboys!!!!!:banana:

Back