Anyone running the XTM .18?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASCARnut

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Anyone use one one in their T? If so, how did it perform? Is it reliable?

Thanx

Originally posted by NASCARnut
Anyone use one one in their T? If so, how did it perform? Is it reliable?

Thanx
1. Yes the owner of my local track. 2. Very well but it need the sirio pipe or it will just run hot with no power. 3. Yes.

What header is he running? Did he try the AE pipe? Because I don't want to spend $35 on the Sirio one but I will if I need to

:cheers:

Tried the OS pipe for the .15 cvrx, tried a drilled out stock pipe. Yes the Trinity pipe is necessary, you can try the Associated but if the engine wants to run hot and not have much power then switch. Good luck. :D

What about the header? The Nitro TC3 header is supposed to work but I I don't know if the pipe and header would hook up right.
ascg1759.jpg

trig7034.jpg

THANX AGAIN!:)

Yes, that is the kind of header he uses. It goes almost straight up to miss the shock. Then he used exhaust coupler like normal. Also you can redirect (bend) the header a little, pretty easily.

Well I got the engine and header. (still waiting on pipe)

Which way did you bend the header? It seems every which way I need to bend it, something else gets in the way like the head.

:(

where did u get the motor???? ne one try the stock ipe for the 2.5?

Originally posted by NASCARnut
Well I got the engine and header. (still waiting on pipe)

Which way did you bend the header? It seems every which way I need to bend it, something else gets in the way like the head.

:(
As you see the pipe in the pic above you would bend the outlet down, wait until you get the pipe and see what you will need.