anyone hear from will wilzwerx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RudeDog55

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i paid will about six months ago for 6 bodies, i haven't heard from him in since late february early march. anyone know him, and know if everything is allright??? i found it odd for him to disappear, he was well respected on the boards from what i read about him and from the people i had asked. i've called and emailed him and have gotten no reply.??? any help would be appreciated

thanx

rudy

I eamailed him awhile ago too with no response. I hope hes alright.

He is / was a moderator for this site.
http://www.deltarc.com/

He hangs out there a lot. If not on the forum he is around the track a lot. If you post on the forum with your story and let it be known you are looking for him the word will get out.

You are stepping into someones house when you post there so be polite. Let them know how many bodys you paid for, how much you paid and how long it has been. Again, be polite and request information on his whereabouts rather then just flaming him.

Hey... I want that guys K3 lol... VB, if its not too much trouble, could you ask him how much he would want for it as a roller with 2 servos, and a body? The thread is in the rc/non rc related forum. thanks. sorry for dismantalling the thread lol.

Do you have a link for that buggyracer? I've been trying to get in touch with him for a while now...

Thats alright vb... I see he is on Rczone and I posted there. Thanks for trying tho...

FastEddy said:
He is / was a moderator for this site.
http://www.deltarc.com/

He hangs out there a lot. If not on the forum he is around the track a lot. If you post on the forum with your story and let it be known you are looking for him the word will get out.

You are stepping into someones house when you post there so be polite. Let them know how many bodys you paid for, how much you paid and how long it has been. Again, be polite and request information on his whereabouts rather then just flaming him.

eddie,
i hope my post was not considered a flame. it wasn't meant to be, i am just looking for a little information on a person i had dealt with, and gave a little info so people would know why i was looking for that person. if it came over as a flame it was not intended that way and i'm sorry. :cheers:

You did not flame him in your post here, so no worries. Eddy was just suggesting you don't flame him on their board either. I know a few guys have been looking for him, seems he sold a few bodies, took the money, then never delivered the bodies, then just disappeared. Depending on how much you paid him, and you have the receipts to prove it, you may be able to file a complaint against him with his local authorities. And if it was done via us mail, it is now a federal issue. And if done over the net you can file a complaint with the internet fraud complaint center. I hope you get you bodies or your money back. Good luck, and let us know how you make out.

Will contacted me via Email this afternoon.. PM's have been sent to VB, & Rudedog..
We'll see if we can't straighten this out...

I don't know what it is, but I have a hard time getting bodies for this damn hobby! It would be nice to get this body tho. I shelled out some good cash for it, and it was supposed to be for my pop's b-day back in feb. Its a little late but if I get it I won't complain, and I know he won't! Thanks for the effort TJ!

Vb Bro you should have said some thing..About this..

I've mentioned it a few times in the past, with the admin and mods. Had a few people looking for him. I don't want to flame him because he does some amazing work, I've had some info about him for some time I just don't see the need to post what I know just out of respect for him as another person.

The one thing I keep hearing over and over agian is that he is a great guy and will make all of his dealings go through, and I've heard this from a few people.

Ya but to have to wait this long with no contact is poopy buisness no matter how you look at it..

I can't argue with that. But knowing what I know now ( say that 3 times fast) its all gonna be all right...for me anyway...:D

all the help

to Imbroken and all the others that have helped me with this thread, i would like to say thank you for your time and help.

rudy

here is a body he did for me - that boy can paint !!
Ya i had emailed him last week about getting a body painted for my eb4-s3 - havent heard back

Picture%20005%20(Medium).jpg

Picture%20006%20(Medium).jpg

An email with your shipping addresses has been sent to Will. Hopefully this will all be resolved soon.

Back