Anyone From New Jersey????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-Make sure your airfilter is zip tied extra tight.
-Make sure your batteries are zip tied onto the battery holder
-Make sure you install a failsafe
-When in doubt use fresh batteries
-Always use After Run Oil if you expact not to run your car for more than a few days
-Never leave fuel in the tank. Empty it when your done running for the day.
-Dont lean out the engine too much
-And most importantly....HAVE FUN!!!!

Welcome to RCNT. The Bast Damn RC Forum on the net.

Hey fellow Jersyans!:naughty: I live in Bergen County...I'm probably closest to jersey city...I'm in Elmwood Park...On Road...Off Road...let's bash. :wasted:

but what does this mean???
Originally posted by imnotsure
NEW JERSEY
Get a rope!

I asked the same question and didnt get an answer...

Originally posted by robriguez
-Make sure your airfilter is zip tied extra tight.
-Make sure your batteries are zip tied onto the battery holder
-Make sure you install a failsafe
-When in doubt use fresh batteries
-Always use After Run Oil if you expact not to run your car for more than a few days
-Never leave fuel in the tank. Empty it when your done running for the day.
-Dont lean out the engine too much
-And most importantly....HAVE FUN!!!!

Welcome to RCNT. The Bast Damn RC Forum on the net.

Thanks for the advice.

So I don't destroy the car the first time out, how do they react in the air? I used to race motocross, so I would assume its similar, thottle will raise the front, and brakes will loer the front???? Also, I was told to never land on the gas. Is that true?

I dont know about landing on the gas but an RC in the air will react exactly as you said. The difference is that since the tires on a buggy are so light and thin they have little effect. If you put some big ass tires on one (like in my sig) or if you have a monstrer truck the rotational mass of the tires is much much greater so gas/brake in the air has a much greater effect.

I plan on getting some big wheels. Yours looks awsome! Are you using the foam in them? Are they glued?

Always glue your tires....especially on a buggy.

As a general rule of thumb I say if your going to be jumping foams are a must!!!! Foams=even softer landing=less broken suspension parts.

I think he is saying the rope refers to get a rope and hang yourself for living in Jersey. I put 30 years in, and left for Phoenix. I come back every few years to make sure it was the right decision.

28 years and counting for me... Jerzy aint bad. Been all over the country...(England and Canada too) can't say theres anyplace else that has as much to offer as Jerzy does. Just about ANYTHING you want to do is within an hour drive.

LA, Chicago, and Atlanta come close but there just not the same. I'm a city boy and dont think I could ever deal with the slow pace everywhere else in the country. But thats just me.

hey guys i've benn lookin for people to bash with on rcuniverse.com and i haven't really had much luck. becuase i am 14 years old my parents don't really want to drive me very far so i need to find people that are kind of close to me. i don't know excactly where you guys are from but i think all the places that have been mentioned are kind of far away. i am from hampton township in sussex county. its a smaal town but maybe you hearde of it. how long of a drive are you guys away from me?

I guessing I'm about a good hour or more away. I'm in Union County.

i live in chatham, right outside morristown. I've been up to barnstormers twice with my dad. A friend of mine and i both have buggys. Anyone live around here/wanna plan a trip to barnstormers for a bunch of RCNT guys?

Where is barnstormers? Robriguez and I would make the trip. U are only 40 minutes or so away.

its in like chester, ny. www.barnstormersrc.com . Its the closest good track i could find. If we were to set up a date for sometime after the snow melts(partially), i got 3 friends that would come with me. I'm me on aim at Ricelax16.

I'll get back to u on a possible date.

I'm from cherry hill . i am at school in pittsburgh now though . i will be home over christmas though with a brand new nitro rustler, and my ss and supernitro

Back