anyone from kennewick / tricites washington???

• Thread starter TAKE/it/TO/the/MAXX
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you might want to look at the thread before this one its for a big bash with all that are close around here and your friend super is going

I was in the tricities about 3 months ago. Was at some ORV park with dirtbikes and r/c plane airport. I was entered in a competition...

Originally posted by kwong2001
I was in the tricities about 3 months ago. Was at some ORV park with dirtbikes and r/c plane airport. I was entered in a competition...

really......

do u know who bret bowen is ....he flys rc airplanes

also did u stop by the off road track in west richland .....westcoast hobbies?

where do u live?

Haha, small world, I know who he is. He's a damn good flyer. Went to the Nats and got on the cover of NSRCA's magazine (forgot the name)

Come to think of it, I was there on the 4th of July weekend with my dad. But he didn't wanna do anything so all we really did was fly and hang out in the hotel room

ha cool

i know bret cazz we used to race slot cars together and now he works at our local hobby shop

he is a good flyer he is suposed to be in flordia this weekend flying

what is your name?

Kevin Wong

I know Brett's got an electric tc3 that was sponsored...some poop

Last edited:
he has alot of poop that is sponsered. he is a rich little kid. he drives liek a $30,000 car!!

bryan

that lincoln that bret drives was 30,000$ u sure about that bryan?

I think his dad said it had a cobra engine or some poop in it...or one of their cars has a cobra engine in it.

that damn car of his costs way more than i anything i would get.

bryan

I'm just curious, what do you guys think of brett? Think he's a stuck-up richboy? Or what?

idk what bryan thinks of him

but i thinks hes cool ......he has always been nice to me and he has helped me alot with slotcars mostly....

hes defenetly not stuck up ....he is rich but theres nothing wrong with that ...i wish i was ..lol

why do u ask?

what do u think of him

bryan we all know that car costs more than what u could get .....u couldnt even afford ur moms geo,,lol but I'm not the one to be talking cazz i can't even get me rabbit running cazz i can't afford to..lol

I dunno, kinda seemed like you guys didn't like him or something.

Personally, I think he's a pretty cool guy. He's doing a lot of the stuff i'd LIKE to be doing. Never seemed stuck up to me...

no,no,no i think that brett is cool. i have known him for a while, and yes he is rich (i wish i was too) but i dont think that he is stuck up.

bryan

Back