Any Jeff Dunham fans?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteelCityNitro

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just watched his show on thursday night, and during commercials they announced that he's on tour. I've watched his specials on comedy central many times and I still laugh at them. When I found out that he's coming to Pittsburgh I ran to ticketmaster and ordered two seats. (Xmas gift for my better half.) This guy is expensive to see.. two tickets cost me 115 bucks... I dont think I've ever spent that on concert tickets let alone a comdey act! Anyhow, I can't wait to see his act live!

I was never a fan of ventriliquists, so I really don't care for him. Theres just something wrong about a grown man playing with a puppet. I just don't find the humor in it.

Dunham rules. I wish he was coming close to here. I'd definitely go see him. I love Achmed and Peanut. He just cracks me up.

EDIT: Just looked at his tour dates. He's coming to like every other big (and not so big) city in New York. Albany. Buffalo. Rochester. Glens Falls (????) but NOT Syracuse. This city blows.

Last edited:
OMG achmed the dead terrorist just kills me dude! and walter! I absolutely LOVE this dude!!! hahah he so funny!

I like bubba the drunk redneck......whats your favorite kind of beer...An empty one lol i love it

I'm like a cross between peanut and walter.. I have a wacked out sense of humor but at the same time I'm grouchy. :hehe:

Sign me up! The wife and I saw him here in Cleveland a couple years ago. I've always liked him.

I'm a dedicated practitioner of Peanut Foo. :)

DUNHAMMMMM.com!
He's awesome, but i was not too impressed with the first episode of his show.

"SILENCE. . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . .I KEILL YOU!!!
long live achmed
and peanut
"u never smoked crack"
"NO!!!!!"
"then how did you come up with me?!?!?"
I loved that part
and walter
"women age like fine wine"
"shes aging like milk"
lol. . .ok I'm done DUNHAM ROCKS

I like bubba the drunk redneck......whats your favorite kind of beer...An empty one lol i love it

Its an open one
LOL

Last edited:
He's one of the best I've ever seen. It takes a special kind of genius to put different voices AND personalities into inanimate objects that become so real and believable.
I agree, he ROCKS!!

(And the puppet says, "If you're so smart, why are you talking to ME?") :hehe:

AND personalities

couldn't be more true Ralph. Notice nobody here is really commenting about Jeff's actual lines in the routines. He actually tends to take himself almost completely out of the stage. His personalities completely steal the show and have nearly all the punchlines, but not all. He get's them back from time to time and that's I think his act is sooo impressive. You almost totally forget that he's doing all the talking. The only time you really realize he's talking to himself is when he tells himself so... wait.. does that make sense? I think so. :)

couldn't be more true Ralph. Notice nobody here is really commenting about Jeff's actual lines in the routines. He actually tends to take himself almost completely out of the stage. His personalities completely steal the show and have nearly all the punchlines, but not all. He get's them back from time to time and that's I think his act is sooo impressive. You almost totally forget that he's doing all the talking. The only time you really realize he's talking to himself is when he tells himself so... wait.. does that make sense? I think so. :)

Very true, he openly agrees that all of the applause is for they guys in the suitcase

Last edited:
there is a video on youtube of him and peanut. peanuts hair poof thingy came off mid performance and he went improve with it. hilarious! i love jeff, and the crew.
"am i pissing you off fa fa??"

wish i could go see him, but $115 is a bit steep.

The guy truly is talented and smart as hell. He makes all the puppets himself. He designed, built and flys his own helicopter. Look for it on youtube.

To make a long joke short, and put ventriloquists into the proper perspective.....

A blond in the audience stands up and begins to protest all the stereotyped blond jokes that a puppet is telling. The ventriloquist starts to apologize to her when she hollers, "YOU shut up! I'm talking to that jerk on your knee!"

:D:hehe: