Stephen Lynch

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougc

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For those of you that have a funny since of humor i would out stephen Lynch. He is one of the funniest guys I know. He has been on comedy central a few times. For anyone that is looking for a good laugh I would ckeck him out If i was you. Becare alot of his stuff has swearing so kids... if your parents are strict about that dont listen to him. wait till you get older

Shes got a smile is the best one.

Shes got a smile Talk to me

Please post on what you think of him! He is on tour and comming here but I am not old to see him... only if I was born 2 months earlyer

Dougc,

It's to bad you're not old enough to go see him live because he's funny as all hell live. I seen him about a year ago up in Indy and I don't remember when I laughed so hard.

-Michael

Lynch is great... He is a long time fan & friend of The Opie & Anthony Show. He has been coming into the studio to play his ditties live for the listeners... Hysterical... If you like Stephan Lynch, you gotta check out the O & A show on XM Satellite radio... Funny stuff...