age of everyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya gotta love the contrast in age and age perception on this forum. Some of the real young guys seem much older and vice versa(HEHE).

Sorry to be off subject but Kuddos to all those who voted for the Gipper(I obviously wasn't old enough to vote back then). Regan wasn't perfect but man he was probably the best Republicrat ever.

No comment, my lips are sealed.

I'm an old man and ready to retire at the ripe ol age of 24.

-Michael

Just turned 34 in June but my body feels older. Even have gout to make me feel older! !@#$%^&, I'm too damn young to feel this old.

Hey diver dont feel bad I'm only 16 and due to a bad accident i was left with the back of a well worked 45 year old. But hey atleast i can walk wich the doctors said i prob wouldnt. And the kind of work i do my back will prob get worse. I'm gunna be a sad looking old guy when i get older LOL.

37. 38 at the end of this month.

About 3 months ago, I got carded at a bar while I was with some buddies. I can still hear the laughter. Someday maybe I will look my age.

I turned 27 last month. I don't feel old yet, but my back hurts too. :D

rolex was keeping quiet but god damn dude 58 you get all the respect of me and i give you credit for being here most would be playing rummy in some damn park and complaining about poop, so now that we know how old alot of us are we can respect our elders !!!

Oh yea, I had the gout a few times, and my back hurts too.I think I will go for a checkup. :doc:

FastEddy said:
Did you 2 vote for Herbert Hoover?
You're supposed to be gone as in vamos, outahere and what ever else comes to mind.
My buddy Rolex and I are having this shipped just for your personal enjoyment. Each time you think of us you need to use it.

1004kickomatic.gif

By the way no need to concern yourself with an additional bill we are sending that to WoodiE and Christian.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:
FastEddy said:
Did you 2 vote for Herbert Hoover?

I painted HH's baby portrait.

I also designed that Butt Kicker, and StretchM builds them. We've been selling them since 1890. Buy now, while supplies last.

Back