age of everyone?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hb1111

you see everyones responses to help needed then you think that guys must be a 25 years old nerd,then next you see something like i need to help my dad wash his car for 5.00?so i was just wondeing the ages of all on here? no t knocking no one or no age group just curious I'm sure alot of us are think the same thing right?

Users do have a choice to put there birthday up in their profile. So you could always check that. But yeah, I'm 18...

I am still 18 but California thinks I am 29. What posers.Lolol

I'm 15...I have a feeling I'm going to be one of the younger people on this forum.

29 and holding!! Birthday is this coming 18th

Woody

Lol.....24, almost 25 and well hung(oh wait you didn't ask about that..hehe).

Maturity is a VERY relative proposition. In many ways I'm 24 going on 38 and in many ways I'm 24 going on 14.

NitroM3GTR said:
I'm 15...I have a feeling I'm going to be one of the younger people on this forum.
Me too, I'm 16. I don't think there is anyone younger than 15, but you never know.

Geezer Here

Geez first occupation and annual income now age.....30% nitro boy may have already answered the next question.

Hmm How do I answer this.... OK, I voted for Ronald Reagan on his second term and was just old enough. You do the math.

Mr T ("I pity the fool" :fro: ) Maxx

37 and just getting into RC. Funny, it's the only thing pulling me away from online gaming (Counter-Strike) :)

i'll be 35 next week. this is my second go around with r/c. first time with nitro. i've raced every thing else so i thought i'd try it. boy i'm getting old. lolol

Ha FastEddY I got you beat by almost a year. Just turned 42, and loving it. :ball:

Look! hb1111 I'm a 23 yr old nerd. O & hb1111 stop asking to buy my little brothers Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Back