Maryland AA County Maryland

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyrton

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hi, I'm a nitro off road guy and looking for more people to bash with or might have word of a track to drive on. I live in Pasadena, sucks i found out they torn the old track down they had here. I live 3 minutes away :\

Hope there are some people out there. PM or respond to me here:D

Godale03's got a track. the place i like to go is behind the bowie high annex. (for bowie goers) its real good. open parking lot to tune on and baseball field and grass to bash on.

Cool i know where that is. I am trying to remember where i used to ride bikes and might still have some jumps.

try the industrial park off coca cola drive after from 100 befor the verizon building . i have thought about going there but my trucks aren't really running to great.

If you ever come back....

Since you are running nitro, the only outdoor tracks I know of is
Bryan Davies - Port Deposit - outdoor dirt off-road and oval
Scope RC - Private (look on FB group)
Adrenaline RC - Winchester VA

Now if your just wanting to bash, there is a Maryland RC Bashing locations group on FB

Back when, like 2016ish. I used to go down there. Surfside beach, There was a hobby shop and carpet track, BACH. He had to close a couple years ago cause of rent. :( He still has the hobby shop part down the road with his computer shop. And a little bit before that, used to go up to Middle River, Middle River Hobbies. Even tho its been super long since they closed, I say I'm still a part of their group. By my signature. Lol
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4JqBmjlXfR7m8mFZy-btzSeEGNsO6Zv6&feature=shared
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4JqBmjlXfR6SlXOaBrpEAWlrDpTeR7J2&feature=shared

Last edited:
Back