2nd ECB Official TX Chanel & RC List

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris, I sent you a PM but I guess I can ask here.

1) Are you still planning on having a BBQ at your house? Do you need anything?
2) Is Woddie still planning on having T-shirts available?
3) I am going to attend on Friday and Saturday. Do you need anyone to arrive early at the track to get some things organized?

1. Pretty certain on the BBQ for Friday night. My wife has some issues going on right now, but that should be all good by then. No biggie.

2. No - the TShirts will not be at the bash. We were looking for a shirt count well before the bash to know how many to bring. The hour is already upon us and time is too little.

3. As for organization before/after, I would just ask that everyone pickup after themselves and be considerate of the track itself. We are all grownups here and should have no problem keeping things clean and left the way we found it. :bling:

Sunday night Eddie nor I will be around, we are going to the Rush concert. Saturday night will more than likely be a trip to Canada. So Friday is the only night for BBQ at my place.

Chris. I have more BBQ Questions.

1) Do you need anyone to bring some food or drinks?
2) Is it OK for me to bring my wife and daughter?

Bring a side dish - salad or some poop like that. Chips are fine too. Anything really.

Yes, its fine if you bring your wife and daughter. By all means.

Can I bring my best friend BEER along with me because I don't do well at social gatherings without him? LOL
I will be there and something to pass like gas!!! LOL

OK enough of the stupid jokes, I will be there with beer and maybe a dish to pass or chips.

registering

SAVAGE 25, CH 5 or 6 (have both: green or blue), Is it true you will be at New World Dirt Track on saturday? And How do I get all the needed InFO? :smoke:

Kanai 3 CH88 I am going to try and make it Fri. Sat. for sure I will be at the track.

scotthg1 said:
OK enough of the stupid jokes, I will be there with beer and maybe a dish to pass or chips.
Thanks.

just kidding

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! Now this is starting to pick up speed.
I am OFFICIALLY in. I don't have my channels right in front of me, but I know I'm using the stock AM radios in my T-Maxx, Nitro RS-4 and Mini-T. I'll toss the freqs up tonight. I won't be there Friday as I have to work and live 5 hours away. But I will be there Saturday. Just waiting for the final plan and location. As far as staying overnight, I'm winging it. But if there's going to be good bashing on Sunday, I'm staying.

Do we have an RCNT banner?
Did I miss anyone in the lineup?

I need to make a spreadsheet of names, name tags, e-mail maps, use a cad program and map out the pit locations for everyone alphabetically, make emergency contact forms, and get pissed off when everyone shows up and ignores me.

Sorry, I was having a RobH moment.

Last edited:
Any trophies on this race?

What classes are there?

No races, This is a bash.
A get together of members and friends just having fun.
Are you coming?

Maybe we can print our RCNT Signatures on our shirts, so we dont all get confused... lol

Chris has the name tags & a sharpie ready... :hehe:
Candyman, glad ya could make it... Should be a great time....

Friday AND Saturday we will be at the track in East Aurora. Here is the info:

We are located at 2268 Blakely Road in the town of East Aurora NY, you can take the 400 expressway South and then make a left on RTE. 16 headed North for APPROX. 2 miles then turn left on Blakely Road and then 200’ on right side is our building.

Parking is available for plenty of racers

Aurora Rails and Hobbies
2268 Blakeley Road
East Aurora, NY 14152

The Racetrack is open on Wednesday nights for open practice, and racing on Sunday afternoons.

Phone: 716-652-5718
Email Address: [email protected]

we will be there from 12-5 on Friday (I need to call and confirm the whole time slot is OK for Friday but it should be as we discussed this the other night)

Saturday will be 12-5 as well. This is our trip to Canada night :)

Friday is the BBQ at my place!

Sunday we are going to wing it! There are a couple construction sites around town and the BMX track is still an option, but I really dont want to be fighting over it with the bike riders. Save the aggrevation. A couple guys have expressed an interest in a parking lot as well. My office has one hell of a parking lot to run in and isnt too far from here (right behind the airport) so we may just do that.

My buggy wont be put back together by the time of the bash, so Ill just be running the Savage, NTC3 and the XXX-NT.

Most of you have my cell number already, if you dont, PM me and I will email it to you :thumbup:

=Chris

Are we all meeting at the track in EA? Or is there another meeting place?

OK, I know it's almost under way. But something tells me it's probably raining. Sorry guys. It's miserable here. I do hope it's better there.
So, better late than never. I'm throwing in my frequencies. from the looks of it, most of you are FM synth so my low-budget RTR ass will be safe. I'm bringing 3 rides on AM. I have crystals in Red (27.045), Orange (27.095) and Green (27.195) and my shirt size is large....
See you tomorrow...

Two words:

Kick Ass!

Pictures to come.......

Back