2nd ECB Official TX Chanel & RC List

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
Please post the RCs and TX channels you are bringing to the ECB as well as how many people.

Time is growing close.

-Ed

ImBroken- 1 Buggy- 1 Maxx- Synth
FastEddy- 1 Buggy- Xray M18 FM 75- 89,90
mcvickj- 1 Savage- 1 Buggy- Synth FM 75
DarthRacer - Savage- 1 Buggy- AM Ch90
Çh®i§tiªñ- Savage- Drake- NTC3- FM 75MhZ Synth
scotthg1- 1buggy-1 Savage- AM channel 2-27.045 FM Ch 76-75.710.
Sleeper- SAVAGE- CH 5 or 6
1methhead- Kanai 3- CH88
Candyman- T-Maxx, Nitro RS-4 and Mini-T.- Unknown

Last edited:
.21 TMaxx - Synth
Ofna Hyper 7 Pro PCR - Synth
:boxing:

HPI Savage .21 Channel 71 iirc
GS Storm Pro Channel 73 iirc

JR XS3 Snyth 75Mhz

Savage SS
GS Storm

Both on AM Ch90

I will be attending by myself, but I may have a co-worker who can attend who just bought a Savage 25RTR. I do plan on taking my wife and daughter to at lesat one day of evening activities.

I may have two co-workers joining me.

They have Savage 25RTRs. AM 27MHz band, Ch 5 and 6.

Why haven't more people replied??

**Edit
Scratch the two co-workers for me.

Last edited:
Savage, Drake and NTC3. I may have the buggy rebuilt by then, who knows.

FM 75MhZ Synth

Thats it?!?!?

Where are the Buffalo folks?

Whats the date again???

13-14-15 of this month.
You should contact the other LI and City guys and arrange a caravan or carpool

Here's my info on my Radio freq:

OFNA buggy AM channel 2-27.045

Savage is FM Ch 76-75.710.

Thanks.

Are your buddies going to make it out Scott?

Darth - How about your buddies from work?

I think kbeckwith17 will be attending on Saturday. Maybe I can talk him into Sunday.

Scott.

Now if I can get TIDD1340 and company to make it out that would be great!

And, well, Candyman (oh CannnnddddyyyyMannnnnn! Where are youuuuuu?)

Çh®i§tiªñ said:
Darth - How about your buddies from work?

It seems all my work buddies are busy that weekend. I'll keep trying. :D

Ok - we have the track available to us for Friday as well. There is a 'set rate' that these guys are going to charge us, so please, make sure everyone kicks in a couple of bucks to cover the tab.

I'm guessing noon until 4 or so on Friday... maybe until 5........

Saturday will definately be noon until 5 p.m.. This allows enough time for everyone to hit the hobby shop for parts/fuel/etc, before the fun begins.

While we are going to have a track, I deliberately passed up the AMB lap system. This is a BASH gentlemen. Just good ole clean fun.

For Sunday, I'm thinking we may just skip the BMX track so nobody goes to jail..... We can go hit the parking lot at my office and have some onroad competition. Road cones and bike ramps :) Besides, there we will be able to see what your vehicle REALLY has for speed hehehehe

Now I know there will be more locals than what you see online, some of which are regulars at the track we will be going to. This is GREAT! Being as once the RCNT bash is over, there will be some newfound friendships established, and one hell of a place to race for people who have never been there. It truly is a nice track!!!

Nice!
Just wondering what the set fee is for using the track. Is it per person or do we pay as a group?

Its a set rate. We pay as a group. I already have it coverred. Courtesy donations per guy will be based on how many people show up. It could be as little as 5-7 bucks per guy per day and as much as 50 bucks per guys if its just you and I Ed hehehe

This is for dedicated track time, no bullshit.

These guys have a nice place and are very down to earth.

Are we goin to Duff's again ?? Some kick ass wings dude....

The Bar Bill is the place for wings. Best wings in town and there Cajan wings are hands down the best wings I've had. They also have the best beef on weck (lunchtime only for the beef). At lunch time they are packed so it's best to go at about 2:00 pm or 6:00 pm depending on lunch or dinner. If there are any EA guys out there ask them about the BarBill.

Lol - the great wing debate! Duffs is probably going to be the place to go as some of us will have our kids etc.. Duff's has a bunch of stuff to keep them busy. AND, their wings are awesome too!

As for the BEST in town, well, Gabrielles Gate downtown is my #1.

Back