Zombie Invasion???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly have no idea. I assumed it was just purely entertainment too, like being into comics or gaming and so on, but to read that people actually believe a zombie take over could happen totally changes that. Dont wanna say anything though, if people actually do believe in or think its possible, then saying its not possible might be the same as getting into religious debates which we can't really do...

d03623c9-3a35-cfa9.jpg

Are they all grotesque with rotting flesh or are they just angry?

They are like anybody else except they driven to kill everyone not infected. They don't even bother to eat which means they eventually starve to death. They also have a tendency to puke blood in your face as you fight them off which of course will infect you.

Be afraid. Be very afraid............

Muh hahahahahahahahaha

You seen the ones that ooze when you shoot em? Lol. They are awesome.

No I havnt, and now I'm intrigued. Bought my brother in laws Sig P226 when they replaced them at his department. The thing was barely used so I ran it through its paces on these Birchwood casey targets. Took out paris hilton then taps fido in the head. Love that pistol.

I honestly have no idea. I assumed it was just purely entertainment too, like being into comics or gaming and so on, but to read that people actually believe a zombie take over could happen totally changes that. Dont wanna say anything though, if people actually do believe in or think its possible, then saying its not possible might be the same as getting into religious debates which we can't really do...

I didn't want to take it to that level for sure! I'm not saying I believe or not... I just find it fascinating the level at which pop culture finds its way into reality.

---------- Post added at 1:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:24 PM ----------

They are like anybody else except they driven to kill everyone not infected. They don't even bother to eat which means they eventually starve to death. They also have a tendency to puke blood in your face as you fight them off which of course will infect you.

Be afraid. Be very afraid............

Muh hahahahahahahahaha

Nothing satanic about that! :D

All this zombie talk made me realize that I don't have a nice .22lr rifle. So, I went to academy and bought one. Marlin model 795. It was priced at $169, but at check out it was $99 :) just gotta figure out what optics I want to put on it.

c7ade8e3.jpg

This year for Halloween there is a place here in Kentucky where you can pay $25 and you get a paintball gun, 200 paintballs, and a canister of CO2. Then they take you on a hay ride where you can shoot Zombies.

Ahhh, none near here, never heard of it before, now I know why lol....Kind of like Big 5 here I think.

This year for Halloween there is a place here in Kentucky where you can pay $25 and you get a paintball gun, 200 paintballs, and a canister of CO2. Then they take you on a hay ride where you can shoot Zombies.

Sounds like an accident waiting to happen. Countless times have I seen dumbasses AD paintball guns.

Plus. Just found out there is a $25 rebate from marlin, so $75 for a brand new marlin .22. Hell yea!

Plus. Just found out there is a $25 rebate from marlin, so $75 for a brand new marlin .22. Hell yea!

That is a sweet gun and a great price! I just bought a S&W M&P 15/22 for my survival kit. Along with a Bushnell tr-25 micro red dot, Magpul MOE backup sights and a few extra magazines. I figure I can carry more .22 than 556.

http://www.hornady.com/store/12-Ga-00-Z-MAX/

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

Yea. Seen it in a few places. Great gag gift.