Yay. I’m in for an adventure

• Thread starter remote uncontrol
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also really bad for your fuel pump to run it dry.
I preach that to my wife and daughter, mom, sister, aunt, both nieces (you see the pattern here?) so much I'm tired of getting the eye rolls. The pump stays cooler submerged in fuel and makes a huge difference in lifespan. Nobody listens....

I preach that to my wife and daughter, mom, sister, aunt, both nieces (you see the pattern here?) so much I'm tired of getting the eye rolls. The pump stays cooler submerged in fuel and makes a huge difference in lifespan. Nobody listens....
Wait until the car has a battery. 🤣

I keep telling Mrs. Doom not to let it get below a quarter of a tank. If there is an emergency you don't want to stop for gas on the way to the hospital. Does she listen? Yesterday on the way to work she says, oh I need gas, I look over and she's on E. We pull into the pumps right as her warning light turned on. :doh:

I will say it happened to me in my old work truck I was not driving. 08 6.4 turbo and would you believe there was no diesel around. 🤣

Glad there was a 20 mile buffer after it hit 0 miles to e. 🫠

I will say it happened to me in my old work truck I was not driving. 08 6.4 turbo and would you believe there was no diesel around. 🤣

Glad there was a 20 mile buffer after it hit 0 miles to e. 🫠
Yeah, that's really bad on deisel trucks isn't it?

Yeah, that's really bad on deisel trucks isn't it?
Never had an issue related to that. His wife burned the fuel pump on a 01 4.6 running it to e.

That truck has spun the tires pulling a 9k IBS trailer, done burnouts with the trailer, been In a few accidents including a school bus that ran away. The only issues it had was sensors and then a valve issue. Wish I had money to buy it when he sold it.

The silverado gas truck that replaced it went down from riding the brake and hitting the gas in a flooded field. 🤮

Back