I did a bad bad thing.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doom!

Team Dust Devil
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
I got a good deal on an Element Gate Keeper. ($200.00) I need to quit buying stuff for a while, but dang it how could I pass that up? I'm going to get in hot water with Mrs. Doom if I don't chill. It's not like I don't already have plenty of rigs to play with or work on. But, but , but I NEEEEDED IT! 🤣

I got a good deal on an Element Gate Keeper. ($200.00) I need to quit buying stuff for a while, but dang it how could I pass that up? I'm going to get in hot water with Mrs. Doom if I don't chill. It's not like I don't already have plenty of rigs to play with or work on. But, but , but I NEEEEDED IT! 🤣
I know the feeling ehhhh.. I’m always in the dog house 🏠 with my lady.. I told her it’s a disease and it’s untreatable.

I can relate! I'm not in trouble yet, but I need to pair down the scope of what I'm doing. I did recently sell off a bunch of stuff I wasn't using.
Stuff for sale???? 👀

Stuff for sale???? 👀

It was a lot of wheel/tires, various other parts for things I no longer had a use for. A buggy, a nitro funnycar, few other odds and ends. I do have some more stuff possibly to sell, but nothing major, though maybe a TMaxx for parts. Really torn on my monster trucks. I truly love them but have no time to run them and could never get out of them what's put into them. I know I'd probably regret selling them, so they remain for now. I have four drag cars that I am trying to stay focused on from here on out (and a 1/16th custom nitro MT that I'll never, ever sell!).

It was a lot of wheel/tires, various other parts for things I no longer had a use for. A buggy, a nitro funnycar, few other odds and ends. I do have some more stuff possibly to sell, but nothing major, though maybe a TMaxx for parts. Really torn on my monster trucks. I truly love them but have no time to run them and could never get out of them what's put into them. I know I'd probably regret selling them, so they remain for now. I have four drag cars that I am trying to stay focused on from here on out (and a 1/16th custom nitro MT that I'll never, ever sell!).
Hmmm 🤔 might have to see what ya got

Back