Ya I know... Another rig?!?!?!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Thats right trading the bully for a berg. Going to pick it up tomorrow!

Its the new age axles. I am clueless as to whats different from them and the enroute ones?? Are they the same or??

I gave the bully more than a chance. Its just to heavy. I hate it.

Looking forward to pics of your latest rig.

Well this is what I know of it...

berg002.jpg

berg001.jpg

Not keeping that chassis though. Going to run the SNG one.

So what set up are you gonna be running next week Brandon? LOL!!!!!! JK!!! hope this is the ticket for you...

Its the new age axles. I am clueless as to whats different from them and the enroute ones?? Are they the same or??

Nothing that I now of, I would replace ALL the bearing because the stock bearings are trash.

Enroute and Newage are the same company Brandon. Are you gonna run the Mantis or switch it out for your sponsers chassis?

Enroute and Newage are the same company Brandon. Are you gonna run the Mantis or switch it out for your sponsers chassis?

Read the bottom of the post mr observant...

lol I am running the SNG. Trading the one I have now though trying to get it spread around and he really liked it so I will just buy a new kit for the berg.

Well I picked it up today and this thing is LIKE NEW! There is like 3 scratches on it lol.

Back