Sold / Found Xray XT8 Roller

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseball01

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Up for sale is about a 2 year old XT8 with captured hing pins and brand new 48 tooth spur. Fresh Difs and almost new Jammin Big Bore Shocks. I have quite a few spares for this rig as well. It's in pretty decent shape. I'd like to get $200 out of it and we'll see about the shipping.

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/cheeseball01/XT8/

Very nice deal for someone looking for a Truggy. If I didn't have so many rigs for sale...I might consider buying this one as a parts rig for my XT8. GREAT race rig....

Yep Yep. Will come with a set of losi practice tires. My son has staked claim on the good racing tires, so all I have to sell it with are 50%ers. Great truck though. I have the aluminum rear brace for the truck as well, but it's got two bolts broken that need to be extracted. Also have the other set of tow blocks, the ones from 2 to 4 degrees that will be included. It's set to 2.5 degrees right now. Ton of stuff really for a pretty great price. Make me an offer and get it on the track.

If you decide to part it out...let me know ;-) I could use a rear shock tower and maybe a spare set of shocks and a spare body. I have Jammin Big Bores on mine as well. If my Revo or Mugen MBX5T sell soon...I'll just buy the whole package though....

Lookin for any trades by chance?

Nah, not really looking for any trades right now. I'm going back to school (first time in a long time) and I don't want all my rigs to sit and collect dust for the next year or so. Not really looking to part out at the moment, but if you want the whole deal, I'd take the $200 and cover shipping and paypal fees.

LMK

-Curt

Let me see what I can do with my Revo and Mugen Truggy and we can go from there ;-)

No prob. Let me know...

Truck sold locally.

Nice! Not for me....but nice ;-)

Sorry man. Although, it seemingly caused a bunch of drama on other sights. You want a Z01T?

Nah. I wanted the XT8 as a spare since I race one ;-) ....but a buddy of mine just bought a used Z01T so he might be interested. How much you want for it?

Would do $275 shipped with an OS 28XZ with gallon old p/s and bearings and a set of LPR Bowties that are about 90% and possibly a set of MTR crimefighters that are around 85%. Depends on how much I can get in the box. The truck will not have electronics or shocks. But everything else is there, including CNC knuckles, NIP uprights and a few misc. NIP parts. and a body.

http://s425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/cheeseball01/Z01T/

Last edited:
I'll let him know.....

Z01T is gone. Sold on different website.

Status
Not open for further replies.