WTK value / interest

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knall

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The following has been offered to me in trade.

New version Tmaxx, 3.3 engine, extended chassis, 2.4ghz model. No controller, no shocks, no extras. Has rpm A-arms all around and aluminum chassis braces on the bottom.

Whats its "worth" ? I dont want to take it if its worthless. This is in payment for a $200 debt

I dont have it yet, so no pictures sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to be more spacific. servos ? tranny ? wheels ?does it have all the shafts a reciver. if it is what you are saying I would not pay 200.(not interested just answering)

you need to be more spacific. servos ? tranny ? wheels ?does it have all the shafts a reciver. if it is what you are saying I would not pay 200.(not interested just answering)

The TRUCK is all there EXEPT the reciever and original shocks. Yes tranny, wheels, servos, engine, ect ect ect all of it is there.

Also RPM A arms all around and aluminum chassis braces.

Nothing else included. no controller, no starter wand, no batteries ect.
Thats what I meant by extras.

Last edited:
I would say like it sits assuming the engine is good 160-180. If it came with everything that it does when you buy it new you may be able to get about $200-225 tops

---------- Post added at 9:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:00 AM ----------

If you already made the deal I would run it on a 3 day auction on ebay starting bid at $150.00 and see where it goes you may get more than $200.00

Thread moved from the For Sale forum.

What's it worth threads do not belong there. If it's for sale, then it needs to be in your possession per the rules.

I have removed all references to selling from your posts.

yeah I have seen a few things go for so much more money than they are worth just because a couple people just had to have it!!

Thread moved from the For Sale forum.

What's it worth threads do not belong there. If it's for sale, then it needs to be in your possession per the rules.

I have removed all references to selling from your posts.

All apologies. I was being honest with what was happening.... didnt mean to break the rules. Trying to get it in the hands of a member.

Back