Wtf?!?!?!

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
WTF is this stuff??!????!?!?!?!?!?

DSCN0627.gif

It looks like a good looking lady in font of a cop car with some dude that should be in the cage in the back of the car.:p:

If it's the white stuff, they call it snow. It is the bane of most drivers and rc truck drivers.

I love snow... weeds out the idiots. :)

Does make for some rough commutes though... 60 miles one way, 40 miles open country freeway, 20 miles burbs/freeway. 1 inch of the white stuff can easily make my 1 hour commute take 2+! It's nice being able to shut of my traction control more easily now in my latest MGM... always fun to whip up a few donuts in my old man car!

That stuff is my enemy! Glad you found it, keep it there!

Woke up this morning with about 2 inches in Knoxville. All the locals were really excited about it. I moved here from New York hoping I wouldn't ever have to see it again.

Shoulda moved more south :)

I love snow... weeds out the idiots. :)
well you know what they say 90% of drivers say Oh:dancingpoop: when the snow flies or when the slide out of control, the other 10% Live in PA and all we say is "hold my beer and check this out" :hehe:

HAHAHA I had a Tshirt that says that for Ohio and WV

well you know what they say 90% of drivers say Oh:dancingpoop: when the snow flies or when the slide out of control, the other 10% Live in PA and all we say is "hold my beer and check this out" :hehe:
amen to that pa bro

Woke up this morning with about 2 inches in Knoxville. All the locals were really excited about it. I moved here from New York hoping I wouldn't ever have to see it again.
Dude! You didn't move far enough South! LOL!
:cool:

If i were any more south, id be in the water........ but its weird. It was snowing, then 8 hours later, i was fine wearing a t-shirt and blue jeans. But that is the second show here in LA i had ever seen in my life!

That's definitely weird for Louisiana! Keep it there Alpine!

yea alpine.. we got some here to. It didnt quite pile up like you have, but it was nice while it lasted.

Was passing though Salt Lake City yesterday and got caught in a nasty blow. Slid right into the back of an explorer. Couldn't stop, could even make to the ditch. Luckily no one was hurt despite the damage done to both vehicles. I'm in Reno now and its pretty bad here too.

SNOW SUCKS, you mofo's in the North need to keep that crap to yourselves!