Sold / Found WTB nitro on-road car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage.30

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Would like to buy an on road nitro car RTR or poss. as roller. No off brand crap please. Schumacher-traxxas-HPI-etc. nitro only no electric please

just for record, Id stay away from the Traxxas Nitro4tec. I had that car, granted it was fast, but in general it was a real P.o.S. Just thought Id let ya know.

I have an HPI R40 with a Sirio .12 EVO. It is ARTR, needs a TX/RX and you are good to go. PM me if interested.

What was wrong with the 4tec?? just break alot of what?

hey i got a ntc3 for sale. it is rtr, runs good, less than 1 gallon put through it. comes with new rims+tires, extra body. i will sell it for $150

bryan

nitro tc3

cool, do you have any pics? let me know I may be interested in it. Thanks

i will get some pics today of it for you

bryan

hey, i got pics but i need your e-mail address because they are too big to put on here

bryan

Hi,

I've got an HPI nitro3 (NICE setup if I may add) with plenty of setup options/parts and a few radios to choose from (both AM & FM) LMK how much you're looking to spend. For more details, plz pm me

looking to spend somewhere around $200 give or take a little depending on rig, setup, condition, market value, etc. give or take a little I am flexible. Price is not a big issue with me as long as I like the rig. I would spend more if I thought it was worth it. Just don't want to spend to much and piss my wife off. AGAIN!! like I did with my trucks previously. HAHA

Last edited:
send e-mail with pics and info right now

bryan

I have a Hpi RS4 with a TOP engine and a full box of parts I am wanting to sell. It needs a Transmitter, it already has a Hpi reciever. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you some pics. I'm asking $175

Thanks
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back