Sold / Found WTB: 1/8th Buggy Inline Tunded Pipe

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC48

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The pipe on my X-Terminator kinda blows and it falls off all the time, so I want an inline pipe for it. Anyone got somethin that they are willing to part with? Looking to spend no more than 35$ or so...Thanks.

I have a jp-2 but want more than 35. 50 shipped?

Ummm...lemme see if I get any other offers, if not I may take it...

DUDE i had the same fricken problem (sucky fricken pipe...) anyways... All you gotta do is get the big ole zip ties and make em SOOOOO tight on the (wtf is it called... blank) and it will work. That worked for the rest of the time i got the pipe. try it. actually your better off getting a new pipe cuz it SUCKS.

Yea thats the other reason, I heard the pipe blows. Don't like the black either...needs something shiny hehe. I can get a new RDL Pipe, same as the THS I believe for $50 shipped, I think I may go with that

O I believe the word your looking for is 'coupler' lol.

there is a member selling a ofna 063 in here for 35

Yea, already PMed him...he sold it just before I contacted him :( Which is why I started my own thread.

hey check with Rush RC thats where i got mine

Ok will do, anyone else got something?

AC 48, I ended up getting the jp1. We chatted on the global boards and the new pipe is really cool. Goodluck!

PiErow said:
I have a jp-2 but want more than 35. 50 shipped?

I am curious, how much do you want for it?

Hehe, right in your quote he says 50$ shipped, I almost did the same thing cause I though he meant 35.50 shipped lol. I do like the JP1 but I may give an 063 a try.

I thought the same thing when i read the quote lol...Its just i paid like 70 for it. It only has 3 tanks on it. I race at a low end track. The jp-2 is a high end pipe.

So the JP1 is a low end pipe? I'm really looking for low end.

JP-1 is more low, Jp-2 is more all around. Goes really well with low end engines, the jp-2. I read somewhere the jp-2 runs well on the xterms, i think it was on here.

That was me hehehe. But, unless you are looking for mid-high (in this case your not) you'd want the JP1. The 24.7 i bet is a mid high end engine (not a race class engine) so get the JP1, you'll love it. I love my JP2.

The 24.7 has more low end power than anything...I like having lots of torque over top speed so I am looking for a low end, the JP1 may be just what I need...

AC48 said:
The 24.7 has more low end power than anything...the JP1 may be just what I need...
Then why would you need a low end pipe?if it already has sufficient low end, get a JP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back