Axial smt10 "money pit edition"

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theshemdogg

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey u guys! Got my lil guy a gravedigger rc to keep him off the screen. Made him a 15x30 dirt track w jumps n obstacles. Kid loves it! I hate this thing its always breaking parts. Blew the steering saver in the first 2 mins at low speed. Big thanks to everyone I was able to fix this thing many times from reading old posts. Just got it back up n running this morning. Few days ago, the transmitter wouldnt connect. I figured out how to rebind but the reverse wasn't working. Got a fsgt3b and receiver yesterday, connected everything the truck took off into a car cover on the garage floor, wound up the cover in the tires and fried the esc and motor lol. Got a gool rc brushless motor and esc this morning. Took it out to rip and its hella slow, noticed its really fast in reverse. Found a thread on here and switched 2 poles around and holy crap this things fast. I turned it down to 35% to be manageable. Now the steering servo is crapping out. Any recommendations? Is the flysky transmitter I got decent? Not looking to go 4s and mod everything, just want it more reliable than its been.

Thanks
shem

dont really sound like a money pit.sounds more like noob learning trench..servo saver..i always run one since like 1982...anyway had 2 .drop my 1 cents worth a pit was a .5 electric or a sb v2...