Wraith build in final stages!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats looking really great .you have amazing driving skills :D

Thats looking really great .you have amazing driving skills :D
thanks! me and my wraith came up with a deal, if it doesn half the work ill do the other half!

Nice video man, I love the hill climb!

Thanks maxx, gotta do something. can't go to the places i want during this -15 weather so i gotta keep busy by making vids and tinkering

bought the wraith from my LHS. aannnddd the rest from various parts of the country

Got my hands on some plasti-dip to cover up the old wraith original paint job, and ordered some breast cancer awareness decals to show some support!

10690089_811080775632599_798080612366896670_n.jpg
10599296_811079328966077_6407770106358640327_n.jpg

somethin to keep your hands occupied is gewd!

wraith boobies!

Went mudding yesterday.... yep it was a nightmare getting it all clean. stripped it down to get out all the mud i could just to take it out today and do a little more trailing! more maintenance than a women
unnamed (27).jpg
unnamed (28).jpg
unnamed (29).jpg

lol yeah id waterproof a sensored motor if it wasn't a $150 motor. I've needed to take it apart and re-grease bearings and go back through everything for a long time now!it works out but man... took me about 10 hours to take apart and put back together

HA yeah i was waiting on his reply... dont worry rolex, its nice and clean now;)