Winter wonderland fun...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Here are some pics i took after we got 2-3" of snow, and it was still coming down.

[align=center]
winter_savage.jpg

winter_savage2.jpg
[/align]

All and all we got about 4-5" of snow if not more :D

-WoodiE

u seal ur servos? that looks crazy!!!

I'm a rebel....its all pure stock other then a venom fail safe. :D

-WoodiE

And there not fried goodness!

I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Glad to see you are enjoying it man! Let me know how everything held up after the thaw. I really happy with how well covered the servos are without having to balloon them. Still curious though how tight it is during a thaw hehehe...

:lick:

What, no action shots...disappointment.

Looks like you had fun though. Can't wait to get my hands on one...have to wait for the tax man to return my money...Feb 2003...

i did the same thing today with my savage, after i broke it in i went out and beat the garbage out of it in like 8 inches of snow we had from last night. The whole truck was covered in snow, i even drove it through my lawn that had the 8 inches of snow on it and the savage chunged its way right throught that powder. The only thing that kind of upsets me is the stock shock oil is too heavy for the cold weather, when the savage landed from jumping it was like falling on a brick wall. i couldnt even push the shocks down easily like u can when they are warm. well no biggy, will put some 20 wieght in there tommorow.

Hehehe.... Never thought about 20 wt oil in those shocks. But your right, when its this cold..... Where are you from?

Cmon someone get some action pics up in the snow!!!!