Sold / Found Will trade or sell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOCANE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
IM000315.jpg

0129082212a.jpg

IM000272.jpg

IM000278.jpg

IM000287.jpg

mytmaxx1.jpg

Love my Rig, just under my sircumstance a electric is more my Rig of choice. I will sell for 600.00 + shipping, give me some offers and we will see. M/T or stadium or truggy. Will consider all offers, doing this before e'bay.

somebody wants a bas Nitro and has a bad electric out there...

what is that tire that the truck is sitting on in the 3rd pic? been experimenting have we?

they are mayham tires off a savage.

whats up guys/ I am going electric, if I get luckey brush less for a trade, or 450.00 cash. I am going to put it on ebay by the weekend.looking sor anything nice and electric!!

Last edited:
Its all redone this winter.

I know the parts as well as the labor that have gone into this truck, and it has been done right. If I was going to buy a T-Maxx and wanted something that I KNEW would stand up to a beating, this is the one that I would buy. There's not much left on this truck that hasn't been replaced with a much better part, especially the driveline.

thank you,I hate to get rid of it but I dont have the time right now for a nitro. I need to plug and run. The only thing left to it is the bulkheads,I have an aluminum center thats not on yet but I will include that as well.

Last edited:
I can't believe no one wants it. Strong truck,want a electric truck

I would be willing bet you will have to take a bath the get rid of this thing. Tmaxx's really dont hold any kind of value. I personally know how much you have in to this thing because we have a lot of similar mods. What sucks is it hard to even get 1/2 of what you have invested. That is why I will probably never sell mine and just let my collection grow. I love my maxx, I will probably change a few things as time goes by too. But resale just absolutely sucks on these things.

GOOD LUCK man, you have a nice rig. If someone wanted a reliable rig for a good rpice this is definately a GREAT choice. But it seems like less people are buying modded rigs like this because of the initial investment, what they dont realize it what it wil cost to get your rig to this level.

Again GOOD LUCK!!!

Hey, I want this truck.... lol Hey Man... My E-Maxx is waiting for you...

guys I got my buddy Al's E maxx. He us a nice guy so it has a good home.

hook us up with some pics man

I will soon. I am finding out I am a nitro man. So I am getting rid of the e maxx!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back