Who else is excited about.........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The 366 point lead that Jeff Gordon has going into the glen?

gordon.gif

As they will finally have to admit, "the Championship is his to lose". Even when they reset the points when the Chase starts, he has so far 4 victories to his credit which will earn him an additional 40 points on the field. Gotta have that head start. I don't see anyone in the top 12 who's stronger. Except maybe Tony Stewart.

I can always count on the true haters to show up LOL...J/k. Candyman I agree, it's his to loose. We still have a few races left so that 40 point lead might grow...I hope!

Just think what kind of threads I'll start if he wins #5 LOL

I've attempted to watch the last three bore-a-thons...I fell asleep during all three. It's amazing how tired of nascrap I have become. I've prolly got $7K-$8K in collectible diecast that I can't wait to get rid of.

GORDAN CAN SUCK My.. lol errr ummm. ya, hes a punk. i hope he walls every race till the end of the yr and retires. lol.
i want Anyone to win over the G(ay) Man.
T

I dont care for Gordo but I hav2 respect his driving abilities and his pit crew that goes for Stewart also. I wudv lovd 2 hav seen MM run a full schedual he's been running well the last sev races jst needs 2 win a few.

I actually can't believe they score this like its an actual sport?? There are actual points?? LOL

Smaxxin... my cajun friend... you know how I feel about ol Jeffy Gordo......

He has a hot wife!!!

Gordon? I thought Lewis Hamilton was in the points lead. :p:

I'm not into the whole watching cars go around in a circle for 3 hours.

I also think that those drivers are overrated. I mean shouldnt the people who take care of the engine and make it run quick get all of the credit? I know you need some skill to be able to drive one of those, but I would think that by your second career race and 600 laps later you would have mastered turning left.

Now, whose ready for football season?!?!? WOOT!

Last edited:
Gordon? I thought Lewis Hamilton was in the points lead. :p:

Never heard of Lewis Hamilton....Being that Jet got a hard on when you mentioned his name I'm guessing he races open wheel?

In case some of you didn't notice...The 24 will be on the poll at the Glen.....It pays to be the points leader: 24-Jeff_Gordon:

Jeff Gordon rocks....Go team Hendricks :banana:

Back