where can i get GPM stuff, not ebay

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rice4life

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
GPM makes virtually every aluminum parts for the savage but i can't seem to find them anywhere other than ebay. i want the waybar kit and the aluminum clutch.

They are based in Hong Kong here is a link to their site for you. I am sure if you contact them they can give you a list of their distributors here in the US.

GPM Racing

The RC House is supposed to be getting a lot of stuff in soon! Keep checking with them, or send them an Email and find out where the stuff is? I believe I heard a rummor of a bunch of GPM products getting stuck on a ship on its way over here? Could just be the dealers making excuses?

the rchouse has loads now. many in stock items.:)

Unless I'm reading It wrong they still dont have any GPM parts?

Yeah they don't have anything its all out of stock.

Sorry :stupid: :bow: I must have seen gpm on another site see if i can trace my steps and see what one it was.

Let us know if you find the link, I'm really interested in some GPM parts, I know they dont have the best rep. but most of them look pretty cool!

hey try larrys performance rc They dont have a web sight but you can call them - 1-586-997-4840 They are in stearling hights MI they have lots of stuff in stock.

There's a place in Montclair, CA. called Pegasus Hobbies. I was there last Sunday and they have GPM stuff. I don't know if they are in the net. I'll see if I can get a phone number tonight, maybe you could order over the phone.