Wheels doing something weird

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s the history of this car? If you got it used or found it in some old boxes, is it possible that the dog bones were replaced somewhere along the line and are just slightly too short? I’ve never seen them want to pop out that easily, usually while turning or full suspension droop.

I'm guessing I could just use the same thing for both the front and the back, since the dogbones for the front and back are the same size.

What’s the history of this car? If you got it used or found it in some old boxes, is it possible that the dog bones were replaced somewhere along the line and are just slightly too short? I’ve never seen them want to pop out that easily, usually while turning or full suspension droop.
It was bought new, when it was first released. (I think) It was a while ago. I started having problems when I tried to make it better off road (bigger wheels, longer shocks) but that didn't work out, same problems as now. I am as low as I can go, and the cups are probably pretty bashed up, but I think it could be better in the long run to switch to the Traxxas drivetrain.

Back