What's your favorite thing to do with your Maxx???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They never make fun of me they think it is cute!

haha shadey26 ntc3, wht do the girls look like? are they hott?
vince

Bench Warmer, Ramp. Someday I'll get me free one and Sell it to fix up my buggy. I don't see why some people think it's better then the Savage. We I did bash with a Maxx it was nothing but problems and I was the one to fix it. It only went into reverse on the sixth time shifting it. The truck flip with a tap of the steering, the brakes were very sensitive new makeing front flips easy. The truck was alot of fun though. Just to many problems. Now they come an inch wider. I bashed with the older max.

I don't have any problems. I really wish I had access to the beach and the hot girls there like shadey26 ntc3 does. I would do the same. I never hear anything from my neighbors, but then again I don't richen it way up on they're lawn, come to think of it I'v never touched there lawn except with my shoes. I just put a vid of it in the snow on rcpics. See the link in the video gallery.

my maxx is gr8 it just likes to break when you slam it into walls (as you do) i hav never taken it to the beach cos i hate havin to clean sand outa the engine its fun to put stuff on and take stuff off but not to clean well i think so anyway I'm only 12 and i live in england but me and my dad have started to make a track in my garden but i didnt know whether to use a digger to make ramps or to use some plywood and make em myself

Back