whats the best 21 out there

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastflee

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
well I have ran alot of 21s and as of now I run a ninja in the mugen buggy and a c6 in the mugen truggy...anyone have any input the modded v spec is pretty good and has good run times????is it true..:redbuggy:

well, which version of the modded vspec are you referring to? the factory tuned version isn't that great for the price. You get a lot more engine for the price if you have someone else doin the modding for you.

How much does the balanced, epoxyed crankshaft help out when it comes to power?

its supposed to help fuel flow (stuffed crankshaft). Balanced speaks for itself... helps keep the engine running efficiently.

imagine driving your real car w/o wheel weights ;)

It increases the pressure inside the crank case just a little due to taking up some room inside the crank.
My crank was filled with ThreeBond 1211.

I think it is hard to say what is the best/ I hardly doubt there is someone that has test every 21 engine out there. I have seen the OS speed 21 vzb-v-spec at my track and dang its nuts.I would like to get one but for that price tag...AHEM.. too much for me.

actually... i heard the new Go engines are surprisingly fast for the price they are. They are turnin heads... i'm waiting to see their 5 port in action.

thats what I'm talking about the os is on my list the ninja and c6 are like new but my team mate went 13 mins before pitting and well I can not compete with that...he is running a vspec 21 modded by eb I think..

I've got a SportWerks .21 that I'm dying to see running in my XB-8.

I prefer RB engines for their competitive power, quality, and durability. I think the v-spec may have a little more power but they don't last as long. Just my opinion, I have raced both motors over the past few years.

Back