What's it take to do a Back Flip?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cup and braces look great, I think you should start an rc parts house!

That rig looks like its dialed Smaxxin....

Thanks man it ran great until the spur stripped, then we came inside to discover that two of the wheels cracked at the hub :(

Last edited:
Put big tires on it. Shouldnt have a problem lol.

I had big joes on when I did this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot this last summer before the big rebuild. All I used was a piece of steel propped up on a tiny slope and some softer front tires. The softer tires will expand more, acting like gyroscopes forcing your rig to backflip. I had old t-maxx 3.2's on back and 3.2 maxx mashers on front.;) BTW it's six in a row, be patient I have to warm up first.

Having a huge ramp helps.

That triple was pretty sweet. Use that same jump with a better rig and prolly crank out 4.

Alright,you guys can quit showing off now,I've got it down. It worked beautifully at VBS for the kids. What I thought was cool was my son. The first one I landed he yelled "YEAH!,that's my Dad!" :)

There's nothing better than getting to spend quality time with the kids. And its even better when it involves a good bash session. Do you have any video of it?