Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rotisserie chicken with rice. The rice was mixed with Banchan original sauce and sriracha. First time doing this, and it was really good!
I don't have sriracha, but I have hot sauce. Making chicken wings tomorrow with the Banchan Japanese sauce, and was planning some rice, so I'll try that. I bet that is good.

This one is for Doom. Scallops, shrimp, sausage and rice. :cool:
20240419_203006_resized.jpg

It is all fake seafood I believe. Nothing raw. But it is really good. Came from the local grocery store. I usually buy a Samurai tray which has the Spicy Cali roll and a few other ones that I have no idea what they are called. Today it was 50% off. Couldn't resist.

It is all fake seafood I believe. Nothing raw. But it is really good. Came from the local grocery store. I usually buy a Samurai tray which has the Spicy Cali roll and a few other ones that I have no idea what they are called. Today it was 50% off. Couldn't resist.
California rolls consists of imitation crab legs, which is made essentially from processed fish meat.

I like the rolls, but not a fan of the fake crab meat in general. I like the Godzilla roll. 😁 The best.

Most of the sushi in the grocers are all imitation, fake, cooked. Still good. Been to a couple of sushi places that are raw and prepared properly. Really like it. It's just too expensive to do it often. Several buffets have the premade stuff but, there's one that has a couple guys making it up fresh. They only do tuna and salmon. Fine by me. Way more affordable. And fresh. You can watch them make it.

I'll eat just about anything. But, I guess, you really have to like fish to eat it raw.

I really don't know. That's what we have always ordered. It's cooked, and it's good, and it's large. It's so good.

Saw these at Walmart. 4 in a pack. Made a couple yesterday. No pics. The wind was howling, only about 34 degrees and snow flakes in the air. Didn't feel like stand by the grill. Just made them in the frying pan. Really, really good. I have 2 more in the freezer. Maybe next time.

20240416_193304.jpg

Back