Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandmother would dig herself out of her grave and come beat my ass if I used anything other then homemade pasta 🤣🤣🤣
Never tried to make homemade pasta. I always thought that would be easier to make lasagna with it though since you just roll out sheets instead of those stupid strips of dry pasta.

I haven't made lasagna in a long time. I usually toss some sliced keilbasa in it with some bell peppers 😋

Never tried to make homemade pasta. I always thought that would be easier to make lasagna with it though since you just roll out sheets instead of those stupid strips of dry pasta.

I haven't made lasagna in a long time. I usually toss some sliced keilbasa in it with some bell peppers 😋

I’ve rolled miles of pasta by hand with my grandma. It’s so easy to make, just flour eggs salt and olive oil. Cheat now though and use the roller attachment on the kitchen aid mixer 🤣

67A494BE-8CCE-4B61-8E75-E3ADE02EBAE2.jpeg

Last edited:
Mrs. X made dinner tonight: grilled chicken breasts, roasted cheesy cauliflower, and mashed potatoes. I threw a couple of corn on the cob into the microwave and slathered them with chives and onion cream cheese.
The drippings from the cauliflower was very tasty and went really well mixed in with the mashed!
20240421_183848.jpg

Blackened wings with Bachan's Japanese sauce, rice (with Banchan's) celery sticks, couple dumplings, and some ranch. I made my blackened seasoning extra, extra spicy 😋
Untitled224_20240422145323.png

Oh, and a root beer 😉

The trucks always have the best stuff! 👌
This guy has been around for years. He used to sell breakfast burritos at our break time at a manufactured homes company I use to work at.
Very clean and take pride in is work.

Street Tacos. I can eat about eight of those before I start slowing down. Looks great! 😎👍

Sure this thread isn't sponsored by the Food Network? 🤣
Food Network is crap now, since Discovery Channel took it over. It's mostly cooking competitions now.

I picked up 2 racks of baby backs yesterday. As soon as I got home from work, I seasoned them and threw them in the oven. 3hrs in the oven and a quick sear on the grill to finish it off.
I got a bit hungry after a couple of hours after the ribs went in, so I made a snack. Made California rolls with stuff I had: imitation crab, cucumber, avocado, rice, spicy nori, and original Banchan. Maybe I was just hungry, but these rolls were soooo good!!!
20240422_183939.jpg

20240422_180248.jpg

Back