Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Graham Crackers.
I just bought a box of those and completely forgot I had them 🤪

Was just thinking about a snack. Graham crackers and cream cheese it is 😋

Thanks!

20240212_181238.jpg

No i did not make it myself.
I have been trying for years to get my kid interested in learning to cook. It's a pretty important life skill that I think all kids should learn.

I know how to cook.
Toast. anything in the airfryer or microwave.
Cereal, sammiches.
I think I'm pretty good. 🤣
Lol

But seriously, I might help out and make anything chocolate or ice cream or cookie related.
I help out Dad when we make pizza too.

I know how to cook.
Toast. anything in the airfryer or microwave.
Cereal, sammiches.
I think I'm pretty good. 🤣
Lol

But seriously, I might help out and make anything chocolate or ice cream or cookie related.
Cooking is actually pretty fun once you learn a few dishes.

I was just telling my wife yesterday as we were cooking together. If a person if going to teach themselves any skills at all.. cooking should be priority number one!! If you can’t feed yourself how are you going to survive. It blows my mind when men or women for that matter can’t cook for themselves. My brother in laws wife is a good example, she doesn’t cook squat.. and orders pizza all the time. My brother in law does the majority of the cooking. 😳

Anyway.. not singling any one out. Just a random thought I’d throw out there. 🤣

I have been trying for years to get my kid interested in learning to cook. It's a pretty important life skill that I think all kids should learn.
Yeah, it's important. Wish they would have told us that back when I was a kid. Girls took home economics. Guys took shop class. And mom, she just yelled at us to get out of her kitchen. When my wife left, my boys were 9 and 10. Didn't know how to cook much. I could read directions on a box. Lots of calls to my mom. Lol.

Needless to say, I taught both my boys how to cook. In fact when my youngest got married he did the cooking for the first 5 years or so. She didn't know squat.

I enjoy cooking. However, I like simple recipes. Once again, short attention span 😆
I have one dish that I make that takes me all day, mainly because of my condition. But for the most part, I am the same way.

I've spent the last year or so getting more acquainted with my crock pot. I can toss a bunch of random ingredients in there and it typically turns out to be a pretty good meal.

Ever had Bob Evans vegetable beef soup? This is actually very close, and so simple it is crazy. Buy Dole brand canned veggies except tomatoes. I like Muir Glen for any tomatoes.
Screenshot_20240212_201437.jpg

I have one dish that I make that takes me all day, mainly because of my condition. But for the most part, I am the same way.

I've spent the last year or so getting more acquainted with my crock pot. I can toss a bunch of random ingredients in there and it typically turns out to be a pretty good meal.

Ever had Bob Evans vegetable beef soup? This is actually very close, and so simple it is crazy. Buy Dole brand canned veggies except tomatoes. I like Muir Glen for any tomatoes.
View attachment 181533
Due to my work schedule, I rarely ever use the crock pot. I take crock pot recipes, and convert it to pressure cooking time using my Instant Pot. Get it done in a fraction of the time.

I was just telling my wife yesterday as we were cooking together. If a person if going to teach themselves any skills at all.. cooking should be priority number one!! If you can’t feed yourself how are you going to survive. It blows my mind when men or women for that matter can’t cook for themselves. My brother in laws wife is a good example, she doesn’t cook squat.. and orders pizza all the time. My brother in law does the majority of the cooking. 😳

Anyway.. not singling any one out. Just a random thought I’d throw out there. 🤣
Sister? 🤣🤣

I say let the younger generation figure it out. When they are dead or can't afford anything......... We give them the back in my day.

Back