Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbowl snacks/dinner.
Loaded potato slices, pretzel balls w/cheese, pigs in a blanket and bacon wrapped weenies covered in brown sugar.
🤤
View attachment 181417View attachment 181419View attachment 181418View attachment 181420

And a couple local brews.

View attachment 181421
Man, I had an old buddy when I was 22. He was an older Vietnam vet dying from a direct hit of Agent Orange. He drank Hamm's. We went to a World of Outlaws race with a case of that in a styrofoam cooler in the back of a Chevette. After the race was over my car wouldn't start. It sat in the infield of the track for two days. We finally got the part to fix it and I bet he drank 4 of those hot ass beers before I got the car fixed.

And Urban Growler... you know what Grower means to those across the pond right? 🤣

Last edited:
Man, I had an old buddy when I was 22. He was an older Vietnam vet dying from a direct hit of Agent Orange. He drank Hamm's. We went to a World of Outlaws race with a case of that in a styrofoam cooler in the back of a Chevette. After the race was over my car wouldn't start. It sat in the infield of the track for two days. We finally got the part to fix it and I bet he drank 4 of those hot ass beers before I got the car fixed.

And Urban Growler... uou know what Grower means to those across the pond right? 🤣
That’s awesome! The old Hamm’s brewery is not far from me. Now it’s called St. Paul Brewing. It’s not bad for cheap azz beer.

The “Urban Growler” of Octoberfest is the wife’s current fav.

Busted, Shyboy!
I’ve never shown my face. Idk how I let that one slip thru… 🤣

Orange Kool-aid is my drink of choice nowadays. 😎
3C83C309-E3E6-452E-AB1D-EB68FED9FBCA.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s awesome! The old Hamm’s brewery is not far from me. Now it’s called St. Paul Brewing. It’s not bad for cheap azz beer.

The “Urban Growler” of Octoberfest is the wife’s current fav.

I’ve never shown my face. Idk how I let that one slip thru… 🤣

Orange Kool-aid is my drink of choice nowadays. 😎
View attachment 181428
More of a Kool•Aid brand lemonade guy myself. But cherry, grape, and tropical punch are good too.

Back