What is a good model / brand of 3D printer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Creality Ender 3 v2 is a great palce to get your feet wet and something you likely wont stop using even if you end up getting additional printer(s)

do it. bambo is THE BEST. weve had 20 ender 3s. i know from experience.
It's a big industry :) the Bambu printers are cool but for the money a custom build can be as good if not better.

The Bambu in a lot of ways is like a baby Stratasys, big up front price tag so you can press play without much effort and the machine just works with not many frills.
Absolutely worth the money if you aren't looking to tinker with printers.

It's a big industry :) the Bambu printers are cool but for the money a custom build can be as good if not better.

The Bambu in a lot of ways is like a baby Stratasys, big up front price tag so you can press play without much effort and the machine just works with not many frills.
Absolutely worth the money if you aren't looking to tinker with printers.
ya it seems Bambu is the go to machine that everyone wants.. I ended up going with a Qidi Tech machine, the X plus 3 model and its the revised unit with the steel rails and not the carbon ones. I love it, and I waited until black friday, got a sweet deal for me here in Canada and I saved close to 600 bucks all said an done.. The unit it on par with the bambu models, but I have more printable space and I do not have the option for an AMS on this unit. I have printed a ton of stuff already the unit really has not had much of a break.. Its easy to maintain so far and I am wondering why I waited so long to get into 3d printing.. Man its awesome.. I also ended up getting a bed slinger unit as well. The sovol sv06 plus. Also grabbed a 3d chameleon which will allow me to use up to 4 colors while printing.. not setup yet and not as friendly as the AMS on bambu. Time will tell. I have been mostly printing the PLA filament and some Petg stuff.. ABS will be next I think cause I want to print out some pieces for my eaves. thanks for the reply man.