What gives

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wacmartin

DAMN TREES
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone who has an iPod and downloaded the new IOS 6 operating system notice that the YouTube app is gone. What the heck do I need to download and pay for an app that was already free for me? If so apple has now gone to damn far and my iPod becomes a paperweight. My bday is a month away and I asked the Missus for a tablet so that's good and she usually gets me what I ask for. I dropped my laptop about 2 months ago and although it works it has some big cracks throughout the screen. Damn dog and drunken me! Never play with a 100lbs puppy in close quarters to a laptop!

Screw the ios6 upgrade. Unless you have an iPhone 4s or 5, I don't see that it does anything t all for you. I'll keep my iPhone 4 and ipad2 on jail broken iOS 5.1.1

I downloaded it back onto my iphone after updating. It was a free download.

---------- Post added at 9:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:14 AM ----------

I downloaded it on my iphone after updating for free.

---------- Post added at 9:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:16 AM ----------

Didnt mean to double post that. I didnt think the first one went through.

Alpine you are right it does nothing at all for me! Google maps is gone to now hmmm I wonder if that's why the maps are being crappy now?! I found the app but its not the damn same, I liked the old one. I think I'm going to get an android based tablet.

---------- Post added at 9:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:19 AM ----------

Thanks but its too late I already updated and a tutorial too install an app what is this world coming too?

I'm not really impressed by IOS 6. Good thing all I use it on is my iPod Touch. Thank goodness for Android tablets and phones. You can do almost anything you want without having to root them.

You do know the browser version is a lot better right? I never really used the youtube app that came with it, I never liked it.

My only gripe with iOS 6 is that my emails don't show up on the pull down feature or what ever it's called.

I liked the app it was convient ad not so cluttered on a small screen.

To get mail to appear on the pull-down shade, you have to enable mail's "push" feature.

Back