Music App Better Than PANDORA? I Know It Exists.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Okay first off I love Pandora, but I am not about to upgrade to Pandora 1 because its pointless...

I work full time 8am-430pm M-F and listen to Pandora all day everyday at work and Pandora allows 40 total listening hours per month for the free alotment. Well I can't make it last 1 full month and end up listening to iHeart Radio which is totally unacceptable on every level.

I want to know what apps are out that are free, simple to use, and have the the same taste as Pandora? Just want the ability to build custom stations, playlists and have the wide variety of selection Pandora has. I could care less about ads I just wont pay to listen....

I listen on my iPod so the app must exist for Apple, and 100% free lol:)

What's wrong with Iheartradio? I used up my pandora in less than 4 shifts, and use Iheartradio radio all the time. Been using it for aoki radio all morning.

Last edited:
Pay my Pandora too Woodie :).

I like iHeart but when I create custom stations it plays the music in a short loop and irritates me... I am unhappy with it because I can't shuffle all of my stations, or I just can't figure out how...

Back