What cars do you own?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my tmaxx and xxx nt are calling heat wave 65 out but which to run got barely anynitro left :(

Originally posted by mjime714
40's is warm? Damn you east coasters. I'm freezing and its like 60 out.

Freezing and 60.... Lighweight!!!! LOL!!!

I remember SoCal. I got into the habit of never watching the weather forecast. Sunny and 70 every day. 1% chance of rain. Bit me in the ass when I moved back to NY. Got caught in a downpour without my umbrella like 10 times in the first 6 months. Heck, I still barely watch the weather..

Speaking of the weather I didn't watch it for probably 5 years till I got in this hobby. I never cared after I quit fishing. But now I am looking at the 7 day forcaster all the time. Looking for a weekend worth a crap so I can cordinate a bash session when you got 4 guys and three are married well two and one on the way.. Then you have to all get permission and all that other stuff its hard to get everyones old lady to give the ok...X

I live in Seattle, and I barely watch the weather, it always seems to be wrong anyway.

Dave all it does there is rain.. Atleast that means all those freeking hippies dont get nice sunny weather to protest in like it is in San Fran were Ed is...x

I watch the weather every day but in michigan we could get 6 inches of snow one day and it will be 60+ the next so theres almost no reason to watch it

I just watch the streets and any place I can run my rig. If they are dry, I'm good to go. Temp isn't much concern. :D

X, I know the feeling about having to get permission from the "boss" to go bash. I have a sweet deal though. The wife and I take the kids to a state park. I throw my pit bottle, screw driver, glow igniters and anything small into my pockets. Then we all go for a walk in the woods with the max st leading the way. :D As soon as the snow clears, we're going to hit the playgrounds. Jungle gym for the kids and wide open spaces for the rc--perfect combo.

Too bad you can't run your car in the mall.... then your wife could come, right? :p

-rob

freedom
whats the wifes phone number ill see if she will sell them to me cheap. :)
ever see that commercial with the guy who say to his ex-wife....sell my car and send me the money. she sells on mint 70's muscle car for $10 and sends him a crisp new $10 bill. lol

Please do not laugh too hard at me. I don't want to send any of you to the hospital or nothing. I have a Nitro Razor XT. what have you guys heard/seen about it. I just got it and I am new to the R/C community. Do not spear my fealings. If it is a big hot steaming pile:dumb:, please let me know. Thanks.:bling:

newguy, cut yourself some slack, dude! You'd only get bashed if it said Tyco or Nikko on it. The Razor is from Megatech and ain't a bad car. Sure, it's not going to win a world championship. But it's fast enough to be a ball, I'm sure it would give my RS4 3 a run, if not beat it hands down. It's all about the fun. And as long as you buy something that is in the same class as other hobby caliber nitro RC's you're fine. So don't spend all your time worrying about whether it's good or not, get out there and get some scratches on it! And it always helps to take some pics and let us all see it!!!

I got a built to the hilt t-maxx and an ofna 9.5 mbx hey Freedom id been so :madface: that id gone :nuke: and wound up on the front page like oj she just knows how to hit where it hurts hang in there its always darkest before the dawn:smoke: :cheers:

My Families rc's

I have a OFNA Monster Pirate that I love and My wife has a traxxax Stampede and my son and daughter has a duratraxx Evader. We love to run them and I like to work on them when I have the money to buy parts when they get torn up. If you run them then you are going to break somthing sooner or later. Like someone said earlier run in the daylight and fix at night. They are a very good stress reliever and a thing the whole family can do together which is a very good thing.Considering that most families don't hardly ever talk any more. At least mine spend time together running and working on them.

Run and break and fix and run and break and fix....etc.

- CRSMP5- where in the hell did you get that vr6 body that thing is f*cking sweet I was looking for one for like a month and then just gave up.

Tamiya TlO1, micro rs4, RC10gt

HPI Savage, NRS4-3SS, Losi GTX, Mugen Super Athlete

Nitro RS4 3
Brick
Savage21(my Current Love)
Radioshack Car(for running over by my t-Maxx)
Digi-q(fun lil car)
The last two are electric, sorry.:hehe:

RS4 Nitro
Serpent Impulse (by far my fastest)
RC10T3
E-Maxx
T-Maxx (by far my most favorite!)

Let's see:

Nitro Cars:

T-maxx 2.5
Rustler 2.5

Real Cars: