What cars do you own?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She probally thinks they were what ruined the marrage and her and her friends take turns dressing them in dresses, putting wigs on them and splashing fingernail polish here and there.. sure hope u have photos of it.. and go thru court to get them back..

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Freedom - man I wish you could get the cops to help you out. Pisses me off to hear of a woman keeping something she wont even use.

She will probably just give them away to make me mad. It's going to take more than that to get me angry though. I am thankful to just be alive. I will be talking to my lawyer soon so hopefully I will get some of my things back.:cool:

http://community.webshots.com/user/freedomusa101

Last edited:
Originally posted by Freedom
Sorry to hear that X.........

I don't have any of my RC's because my wife put a restraining order againts me and she got everything. She wants to keep my RC's for some unknown reason. :( :(

I asked her this morning if I could atleast get my things she said no and laughed at me. :doh:

sorry to hear that freedom, just get yourself another one, gotta keep yourself occupied or you'll go insane like this :banana:

i have a savage, super nitro, and mt...i guess i like hpi :D

t-maxx
xxx-nt (adam drake)
rustler(electric)
ae t3(electric)

Hopped up TMaxx
Nitro Rustler
Bolink N. Funny car
Losi XXXNT

My wifes getting sick of hearing the UPS man pull up to the house...lol

ya guys need a job like me the ups man stops by every day with packages from work ... so damn baby frigging work parts put in back with work stuff she leaves for work break it out ...lol

Thats pretty sneaky, I like it.... I get a beep on the nextell from my wife about the same time every other day... It aint pretty...lol:rolleyes:

Old lady doesn't even answer the door anymore they just leave them at back door ...its a beautyful thing

Hey Freedom - Give her my name and number. If she decides to get rid of them Ill tell her Ill take them. Then I can just ship them to you, less one or two hehehe....

J/K man. Hope you get them back soon.

Jezz, sorry to hear that, hope she don't do anything bad to it... I hope you get them back asap to keep enjoying the hobbie...:)

Currently running a Mugen Mtx-2. I got a Kyosho VoneS coming...

R/c cars: (2) XXX-NT. (2) XXT-CR, (2) RC-10L ,1 oval, 1 on-road, Street weapon and a pile of used up bodys.
R/C airplanes: 1 park flyer amd 1 trainer.
Big cars: 1936 Dodge street rod (I drive it to race my XXX-NT), 1979 Corvette (I drive it to work).
Thanks, Rick Harris.

1- very hopped up T-Maxx
1- mildly hopped up T-Maxx (needs a tranny)
1- T Maxx just a few hop ups
1- HPI RS4 3

Last edited:
some people have entirely too much money on their hands.... :confused:

Duratrax Maximum ST
Traxxas Nitro Hawk (don't have it yet but will shortly)

-rob

Sheesh, I only got a Yokomo GT4, but that is because I love the technical end of the hobby. I love to run my car, but I spend most of my time researching, troubleshooting and upgrading. I almost like wrenching more than running. But thats just me...

No it's not just you. I enjoy wrenching on them just as much as I like running em. I love getting a new better part or hop up and seeing the results, its a great hobby!

Wrenching is fun but running is just as fun :)

I run to break a part so i can fix when its dark out, so i can get up and do the same the next day...

I have a first gen t maxx that I have been wrenching on for a good part of the winter. I am looking forward to finally getting to break in my new fantom soon.

Gen 1 T-Maxx
RC10Gt
HPI RS4 3

All are getting restless. It's warm today. Somewhere in the 40's. I can hear my Maxx calling........

Back