What are you into besides RC's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well i'm into Quads, Sandrails, Hunting, and fishing

here are some pictures
013.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

Our Toyhauler and my son in front of it
Pokerrun07002.jpg

My wifes quad
Pokerrun07003.jpg

My Bone stock trx545r :hehe:
PMP014.jpg

PMP015.jpg

PMP016.jpg

PMP007.jpg

PMP005.jpg

PMP006.jpg

And my T-maxx and rusty
001-1.jpg

My t-maxx with the OS 21
002-1.jpg

My rutsy with the 2.5r ( OS 18 is coming)
003-1.jpg

very nice! I'm also into quads, which we already talked about but heres a pic..

Last edited:
very nice! I'm also into quads, which we already talked about but heres a pic..

Thank you...thats a nice 440

Hey what grips do you run? ODI for me the only grips i will ever run...They lock on...NO GLUE. I can hook you up with some cheap

Nitro trucks spend most of my free money........ as much as I'd love to have a quad, dirt bike, road bike etc. The only other 'hobby' I have is movies. We have around 1000 dvd's. I've actually watched around 10% of them. Apparently nitro trucks also takes up most of my free time as well......LOL.

those are what i run too, lol there on now, my wifes quad has them too

lol mr clean, my wife collects dvds too, but whenever shes gets one, we watch it that night, so I've seen them all at least once, i dont how many she has, but theres hundreds of them, what do you like? i mostly like sci-fi and comedys

hey insane, is that your 450r? its wicked!!

You mean there are other hobbies? Haha, J/K. I'm into quads too, but I don't have a racing bike any more. I've got a grizzy 660 and I mostly go riding in out beautiful national forest trails and stuff like that. I'm heavy into RC rock crawling competition. I will soon begin a new project on a new hobby, but it's a secret. All I can say is it involves rock crawling and 1:1 scale =devil

I spend allot of time playing music.

This is my Yamaha trumpet which I play in two bands. A local party band, and a Big Band.
IMG_4043.jpg

My Ibanez. I pick this up when I need to play some Satch.
IMG_4044.jpg

My Les Paul, for when it's all about the rock n' roll.
IMG_4045.jpg

Recently got this FX board in a sale. Killer FX board, but very easy to get lost.
IMG_4046.jpg

those are what i run too, lol there on now, my wifes quad has them too

lol mr clean, my wife collects dvds too, but whenever shes gets one, we watch it that night, so I've seen them all at least once, i dont how many she has, but theres hundreds of them, what do you like? i mostly like sci-fi and comedys

hey insane, is that your 450r? its wicked!!

Well when you need new grips hit me up I'm ODI dealer...
...and yes thats my 450 its now a 545r and it is Wicked....this thing will turn sideways in 5th gear, when you roll into the throttle, also wheelie on command

man, i can't imangine what that things like in the desert!
how you like az? me and the wife have been thinking about moving out that way in a couple years when the kids are a little older

i just joined your forum insane, same name, havent checked it out yet though

man, i can't imangine what that things like in the desert!
how you like az? me and the wife have been thinking about moving out that way in a couple years when the kids are a little older

i just joined your forum insane, same name, havent checked it out yet though

Love AZ...SHORTS year round. I activated your account Thanks for joining

Last edited:
Other hobbies for me include web programming (thus the creation of RCNT), and I also enjoy camping a lot. I've been white water rafting about 4-5 times and love it, though I wouldn't call it a hobby. I'm looking forward to Fall and heading over to WV and doing some more white water rafting though :D

neobart, nice collection there - I wish I knew how to play the guitar unfortunately I don't have the time or money to.

-Michael

Other hobbies for me include web programming (thus the creation of RCNT), and I also enjoy camping a lot. I've been white water rafting about 4-5 times and love it, though I wouldn't call it a hobby. I'm looking forward to Fall and heading over to WV and doing some more white water rafting though :D

neobart, nice collection there - I wish I knew how to play the guitar unfortunately I don't have the time or money to.

-Michael

WoodiE, what I left out is that the Les Paul is a Epiphone. :D but still a great guitar for the money.

I'd like to go white water rafting if I wasn't such a wuss.

besides rc, i race demo derby cars, and smash 'em lol...but i am saving up for either a street legal dune buggy, or a nice lifted golf cart lol...
cocoa113.jpg

-Michael

No kidding, I run the upper and lower New river twice a year. I normally go around early April as long as it's running deep enough. The upper is great for the float trip, very relaxing. The lower is a blast if your looking for some good WW action. I also love running at Ohiopyle here in PA. Great class 3's and 4's that will send you swimming really fast if your not careful. Have you ever been to the gorge for bridge day?

No kidding, I run the upper and lower New river twice a year. I normally go around early April as long as it's running deep enough. The upper is great for the float trip, very relaxing. The lower is a blast if your looking for some good WW action. I also love running at Ohiopyle here in PA. Great class 3's and 4's that will send you swimming really fast if your not careful. Have you ever been to the gorge for bridge day?

No I have not been to the gorge for bridge day, though the last time I went was spring time if I'm not mistaken and our tour guide was telling us all about it.

If I'm not mistaken, that is during the fall right? Our tour guide told use to check out the gorge during the fall - that's when the water is up pretty good and the rapids are nice.

-Michael

Yea.... I dig the guitars... been playing and recording over 25 years... and guns.... well i love em too.... but music is my love... I own around 20 guitars... and about the same amount of guns LOL.....

No I have not been to the gorge for bridge day, though the last time I went was spring time if I'm not mistaken and our tour guide was telling us all about it.

If I'm not mistaken, that is during the fall right? Our tour guide told use to check out the gorge during the fall - that's when the water is up pretty good and the rapids are nice.

-Michael

Yup, your right. This year bridge day is on October 18th. Not sure if I'll be making it though. I've only been able to make 2 bridge day's so far, but WOW what a party, lol.

griemar,

Thanks for that info - me and a buddy are wanting to check it out. Now I know what day to try to shoot for.

-Michael

thats quite the avatar msly,lol do you have "cool" guns, love to see pics