We need a lottery!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by El Pirata
There's this neat thing out there in the real world called a job. If you get one you can buy neat stuff. If you get a well paying one you can buy more neat stuff. I just got finished financing a 2 week trip to Central America and I just started thinking about buying another RC with the money I didn't spend while I was there.

Well that's amazing. What a coincidence. I have a job. As a matter of fact, as i'm typing this here post, i'm getting paid to do so. I do nothing at work get paid 10/hr with hours that I choose.

You should be happy BTW, you're paying for me to do nothing. I work for the government. OOOoooooohhhhh

Originally posted by RobH
give away a Hot Bodies Lightning Pro. it's the same price as the SS. it too comes without a radio. the solid chassis makes it a great basher.

$329 here: (if they are in stock)
http://www.hpisavage21.com/lightning_pro.htm

lol, $325 at meganitro.com Save 4 bucks!

Kwong don't you have rich parents and still live with them?

I am not knocking a certian brand here, ok yes I am: I will not buy any lotto tickets unless the item is high end in my mind. If we gave away the MBX 5 or the Kani that would be a sweet lotto, or the AE truck or the SS sav. I would not buy a ticket for a Storm just like I wouldn't buy a ticket for a lightning.

agreed. i would not buy tickets for a lightning pro nor for a storm. i don't know if i'd buy one for the SS. i think i may place my order before the lottery.

Originally posted by humboldtblazer
Kwong don't you have rich parents and still live with them?

I do live with my parents but they're far from being rich. They don't spend all their money on fancy cars and poop. They save.

And almost all the money i've spent on my r/c's and my 1:1 car, i've saved up on my own.

How bout a lottery to win EP's personal financial planning guide??? :) Then we'd all just be sic rich, travel'n, r/c'n fools.. :) I'd love to see the SS, AE, or a top of the line Buggy..

Originally posted by kwong2001

I do live with my parents but they're far from being rich. They don't spend all their money on fancy cars and poop. They save.

And almost all the money i've spent on my r/c's and my 1:1 car, i've saved up on my own.

Federal Way isn't exactly the richest area of King County, course it ain't the ghetto either.

I would be down with the AE, SS or a 1/8th scale buggy. Any of those would be the schiznit.

Originally posted by nitro dave

Federal Way isn't exactly the richest area of King County, course it ain't the ghetto either.

Well twin lakes, the neighborhood i live in is starting to go down. We had a half-way house move in about 6mos. ago and my parents house went down by about 13k or so. People are selling their houses like crazy in our neighborhood.

I vote for an MBX5 or the new AE Monster.

i dont give a hell what it is for lottery, i just want something new to go and break.

bryan