We need a lottery!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can we get the lottery going? If not can I get another contest going? I know stuff was given away at the ECB but what about everyone else. Let's make life exciting and do something. What do you think?

Yeah, c'mon WoodiE. You said you'd have a lottery once the bash was over. And you also said something about having a few really great items to throw up there. Let's have it!!! I'm itching to see what's next on the block!!!!

Give the man to get the items together. He already said he's waiting to get his hands on the Savage SS first. Then the lottery will start.

We can't very well give away the SS if they keep postponing its release.

What about the Associated BFT ????

I'm just tossing ideas out there. What do you guys want if they keep delaying shipment of the SS ?

How about the Mugen MBX-5??

Oh hell, Id have to buy a TON of tickets if we put an MBX5 up! I'm itching for one so bad! If I brought one home now though the wife WOULD kill me. We are in process of securing a mortgage and a home....sooooo...... I'm for it......

Hell, I'm game for just about ANY 1/8 buggy! Storm? Lightning? Doesn't matter to me....

Any of those are good ideas
I am getting the BFT hehehe. Maybe soon to get on the for sale forum is my sick azz race Maxx. Maybe I'll just keep it and have both, but in mid Sept when Tower get's the AE truck I am already going to take out the Thunder Tiger .21 and drop in the Sirio .27 in it.

Last edited:
I'm smelling the want for an 8th scale buggy in the air......

:buggy1: :redbuggy: :buggy1: :redbuggy:

hint hint hint...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Wooooooooooooodiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Lookie Lookie!

Well i'm all for a buggy. If i won the Savage SS i'd have to sell my savage or use it for parts....I need something new.

Can't please everyone. I say just give away something.

Originally posted by kwong2001
Well i'm all for a buggy. If i won the Savage SS i'd have to sell my savage or use it for parts....I need something new.
There's this neat thing out there in the real world called a job. If you get one you can buy neat stuff. If you get a well paying one you can buy more neat stuff. I just got finished financing a 2 week trip to Central America and I just started thinking about buying another RC with the money I didn't spend while I was there.

Back