Sold / Found Warhead Evo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasminemy4g63

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Selling my Duratrax Warhead Evo sorry no trades need cash. This is a really nice truck it comes rtr with a thunder tiger 27 with excellent compression on it and a box full of spare parts some nip and will include instruction manual and tuning dvd. I even have my original reciept. This truck runs great and is as big as my savage I just need money it comes with two bodies and new shocks someone please make an offer
No competitor could match the original Warhead’s ability to excel at racing AND tackle off-road action. Still, DuraTrax continued looking for more innovations — leading to the evolution of greater performance and strength in the new Warhead EVO 4WD RTR.
The Warhead still offers the power of SuperTigre’s 4.4 cc Racing Engine…but with two ways to fire up fast: bump starting with a starter box or easy electric starts with the included Kwik-Pit Super Start RTR.
The engine and fuel tank are still positioned low for stability, but this fuel tank is race-legal, with a 165 cc capacity. Plus, it includes a fuel line clamp, so you can shut down the engine without touching the flywheel or the hot exhaust. Another plus: chrome wheels compatible with all T-Maxx and Savage wheels and tires.
That’s in addition to a huge list of proven features continued from the original Warhead monster truck: shaft drive, full bearings, CV driveshafts, steel turnbuckles, and durable metal gears, plus eight factory-installed, oil-filled Rapid-Tune shocks with 63 mounting options... one of the most adjustable RTR suspensions around... the Posi-Shift tranny, with 2 speeds forward and reverse, adjustable shift point, and only two moving parts for exceptional durability...and plenty more
If interested please email [email protected]
Price is 120 shipped to your door thanks

Attachments

• Larry 006.jpg
    Larry 006.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Sold please delete

Sold please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back